2007 Chrysler 300 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 300 model:
An absolute class act !
By Jersey Shore on 07/24/09 16:01 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler 300 Touring 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I couldn't have designed or built a better car if I did it myself. I usually buy a top of the line car with all the do-dads. Because of the economy, I thought I'd better scale down and buy something less expensive. I did, and man am I surprised! I thought I was skimping, but got one of the best cars I've ever owned. I honestly can't find ONE thing to complain about. It's quiet, roomy, comfortable, fast, exceptionally impressive and economical. You can take it to Home Depot, load the trunk with no problem. Take it to the country club later and park it with the big boys! .. all for the price of a Honda. I'm totally happy with it.

Dream Car
By My Dream come true on 06/27/09 15:54 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler 300 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I love my chrysler 300. It is boss! I love it beside any other car on the road! I've wanted a 300 since the first body style but when this one came out WHAT!! I knew it was mine it took 2 years to get the price I wanted but it was worth the wait! I'm a woman who loves cars. My 300 is red with 18 inch factory chysler chrome wheels with other chrome additions Hot!!! Hey and I look pretty good driving it. It is a dream come true and the ride is smooth! I've had several honda's love them but this is my baby! Thumbs up to Chrysler for making this sharp hot car!

MY DREAM CAR
By Dream Car on 06/20/09 18:56 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler 300 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I love my RED CHRYSLER 300! I've love the 300 series before this style ever came out in 2005. Ive had 3 Honda Accords and I loved them. But this is the love of my life as far as car's go. I smile every time I get in it to drive!

Excellent driving machine
By Don S. on 06/04/09 12:10 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler 300 Touring 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought a 2000 300m new, and loved it for 6 years. Picked up the 2007 Touring (ex-Rental) for 14K at a local GM dealer, added chrome 18" 300c wheels and Goodyear Eagle Response Edge tires. What a difference! It now handles like my old 300m which had a 'performance/handling package'. Same 3.5L V6 moves it around pretty well, and gets 27 mpg highway. I drive windy mountain roads daily, and use the auto-stick to keep it in 3rd up to 45mph. On the hwy, it slips into 5th, and just flat cruises. RWD took some time to adjust to, but handles well. The stock stereo sounds almost as good as the old 300m. The aux jack connects to an MP3 player or ??. GSM replaces compass/computer.

My second 300C
By me on 06/03/09 17:27 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler 300 C 4dr Sedan AWD (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is my second 300C, after trading in a 2005 RWD. The first one was an early build, first model year and it had several small annoyances, some of which were fixed under warranty. The 2007 has been problem-free. AWD is great in a car like this, you can take off in any weather with no wheel hop; not that RWD was unusable in snow, but the OEM Continental tires that wore out in 10K miles were the real culprit. Your mileage may vary, but it can honestly get 25mpg with the car loaded and the A/C on in hilly terrain.

Rating Review
By Lawrence Harper on 02/01/09 09:57 AM (PST)

2007 Chrysler 300 C 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is one of the most classically designed reasonably priced vehicles on the road today. Chrysler 300C needs about a 30% Improvement in interior & rear traction Imperfections to be the best model on the market, in its category. Most serious problem with Model 300C Non-Four Wheel Drive is a "Serious Lack of Rear Traction, in Snow".

Great Bang for the Buck!
By jcvpw on 10/07/08 15:11 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler 300 SRT-8 4dr Sedan (6.1L 8cyl 5A)

This car has been fantastic. Can't complain about anything. Even the gas mileage for a 425 hp car is above average. I can get 23 mpg on the freeway on long trips. I am 6'8'' and 300 lbs and this is the first car that I have owned that an adult can actually sit behind me while I am driving. If you are looking for a fun, fast, family car that competes with the Germans, take a look at this one.

WOW! Just what the doctor ordered
By alocke54 on 06/22/08 12:15 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler 300 Touring 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have been looking for a great deal on the 300 since they came out. Got a smoking deal on a 2007 Dealer car: 6300 miles, 5 speed auto stick (unavailable on the newer 3.5 models), leather, sun roof. Traded in a 2004 Liberty due to the gas mileage. I have just got the 300 and I've averaged 25 MPG! Great for a large car. Golf clubs and three wheel cart fits easily in the trunk. The cruise control is in an odd spot, and the drivers window is the only one with one touch down (Liberty had both front windows one touch down). Ride is excellent, and I am looking forward to a long, happy, and satisfying relationship.

Thunk Problems
By jspencer on 06/16/08 10:19 AM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler 300 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

The only major complaint I would have with the Chrysler 300 is the "thunk" you feel when you slowly take off from a light and you hear a hard thunk (as though someone has hit you from the rear). The "thunk" sound also occurs when you are trying to reverse the vehicle. The Salesman along with Chrysler repair man says that Chrysler is aware of the "thunk" sound and that is has something to do with the "Tranny" and since the car has 3 computerized components, each components has different functions and they are playing catch up to each other when you hear that slight thunk.

Great car to drive!!
By Mike on 06/11/08 14:35 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler 300 C 4dr Sedan AWD (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I love driving my 300C AWD. I traded in my 2006 Charger Daytona in Go- Mango. I loved that car, and what a head turner it was! I traded for a Jeep commander Limited, which I just could not get used to. I prefer a car and the Jeep was so big and was a real gas guzzler with the HEMI. I traded after 6 weeks for a Chrysler 300C AWD that is completely loaded, including Nav. and backseat DVD, which my 7 yr.old grandson loved on a recent 650 mile road trip. This is a remarkable vehicle. The 300C in infernal red is also a head turner, but more sedate than the Daytona. I think it is more comfortable than the Charger, and while not the R/T it still has lots of power, and that great HEMI sound.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.