2004 Chevrolet Colorado Regular Cab Consumer Reviews 3

2004 Chevrolet Colorado Regular Cab - Consumer Reviews

2004 Chevrolet Colorado 2dr Regular Cab Z85 Rwd SB (2.8L 4cyl 5M)

View reviews for a specific Colorado model:
Vibration problems
By historyman on 08/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Colorado Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab Z85 LS Rwd SB (2.8L 4cyl 5M)

Ever since purchacing my Colorado I have had vibration problems with this truck. You may wish to go to this website where others are experiencing the same with the 2dr reg cab z85 models as well as others. http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulleti n/showthread.php?p=2159504

Colorado ZQ8 LS I5 Auto
By wylde on 07/29/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Colorado Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab ZQ8 LS Rwd SB (2.8L 4cyl 5M)

My truck actually has the inline 5 with Auto (loaded) but that selection was not available. I test drove it out of curiousity since I own a S10 and bought it out of impulse... no regrets. After owning 2 S10 trucks, one a 2002 Xtreme (loaded) and a 98 S10 LS (which I still own) the Colorado really impressed me in the ride and power (I even got a speeding ticket test driving...oops). I had actually test drove a crew cab ZQ8 but opted for a regular cab instead simply for personal preferance in looks. The sound system is a huge improvement from my 2002 S10. It can be left stock as mine will. I wish they would have had MP3 availability though (2005 supposedly will).

great truck
By dogger on 07/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Colorado Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab Z71 4WD SB (2.8L 4cyl 5M)

I recomend the 3.5L. The 4 cylinder not enough power.I'm getting 20 miles per gallon local driving.Great handling, tight suspension. In my opinion, after looking at fords and Chevys, this is the best truck in its class for the money.

Wind Noise!
By Merleal2 on 05/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Colorado Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab Z85 Rwd SB (2.8L 4cyl 5M)

Very nice little truck to knock around town, but don't get it out on the highway over 60mph without ear plugs as it sounds like you were caught in a wind storm (outside standard cab noise) Dealer replaced windshield without much if any help. Local dealer admitted some have already traded in standard cab models because of the wind noise and said "I don't see how the engineers missed this" Brochure for LS model claims 6 radio speaker but I can find only 4.

colorado z71
By kilton on 05/03/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Colorado Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab Z71 Rwd SB (2.8L 4cyl 5M)

Interior looks a little on the cheap side lots of plastic. Vinyl trim around seat rails has some ugly gaps. i-5 power ok.

Sweeeeet!
By Moe the Dog on 03/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Colorado Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab Z85 LS 4WD SB (2.8L 4cyl 5M)

Where has this truck been all my life? It has both power and fuel efficiency. The ride is so smooth that you sometimes forget your in a truck. If your in the market buy this truck immediately.

2wd reg cab 5 cyl
By dgibb on 02/04/04 00:00 AM (PST)

have the inline 5 (not listed in the above pull down menu) uncomfortabl seats engine noise in cab very high cheap looking interior features lousy radio speakers

sport truck
By trav on 12/18/03 00:00 AM (PST)

I have the 3.5 liter, but it was not listed. quick truck. handles perfect