Trembling at Idle flaw
By dior97 on
2013 Cadillac ATS Standard 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)
I have 2013 Cadillac with 800 miles. It trembles in idle during a red light for example .My dealer tried to fix with a software bulletin however it still has a minor trembling problem that is annoying and makes me wonder do i have a Cadillac or some cheap clunker. I can't believe that Cadillac is not aware or able to fix this flaw with the rough idle .This Cadillac Ats will not compete with Bmw , Audi with this problem. I think vehicle has awesome styling and does have a quiet ride but the trembling on idle give the whole car a bitter taste.
Favorite Features
Styling gets an A, , Car is quiet and gets an A , handling and Ride is great on the Michelins .and vehicle and gets an A on that. Vehicle is almost perfect except for rough idle during a red light and gets an F . Cadillac ... please fix this trembling idle during a stop at a red light.
Suggested Improvements
Biggest flaw is trembling during a red light for example. This Flaw is annoying and makes no sense for any new vehicle to shake . A Software bulletin did not work to fix the problem. Advisor told me he has received many complaints on this idle matter.