2004 BMW M3 3.2L 6-cyl. 6-speed Manual Consumer Review - Exotic Car?

2004 BMW M3 - Consumer Review

Exotic Car?
By Victor L. on

2004 BMW M3 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

With 333 HP, the BMW M3 owns the stage. The beautiful SMG(Sequential Manual Gearbox) helped alot,'cus when I drive up the mountain roads, I don't have to worry about stepping on the clutch, in other words the SMG makes the Gear-up like automatic, but you could juice up the power like Stake-Shift. It is a very nice and romantic car to drive on,especially passing by mountain sides. The only downs of this car is the fuel economy, if it could be like a camry's fuel economy then that would be great. But who gives, the car is alreay great enough to let you forget about the fuel economy. I recommend this car to those who wants to have a blast of their lifetime.

Favorite Features

I love the SMG(Sequential Manual Gearbox), 333 HP(3.2 litre that packs a wholelot of power), M3 logo on the front-side of the car, and the Navigational System.

Suggested Improvements

The interior could be improved, if the panel is designed with more details, and the fuel economy seems pretty undescent, if they could change it to maybe 21 mpg/30 mpg, then that'll be great.