Used 2008 Volkswagen Eos Consumer Reviews

Used Eos for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...17

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

No longer have this car

John Campbell, 01/06/2016
Lux 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

I bright this car new in 2008 sold this car a few months ago. Time was right.

great then ok then bad

beth, 11/09/2015
Komfort 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

the car was great in the beginning! it was wonderful. one thing that I didn't like that was not a big deal, it always leaked when it rained or washed my car. the windshield always fogged up really bad at night. It would often jump because the ignition coils went bad really often. and just the other day, my whole front of my car caught fire and now it is totaled

Rolled Mine Not a Scratch

Rolled and alive, 05/06/2016
Lux 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

Owning a convertible you always worry about rolling the car....what if??? Well my husband did and he is alive and well without a scratch! The roll over protection is AWESOME! OK that being said I did have issues with the top sticking when closing and the turbo gaskets needed repaired around 90k Miles. There was an electrical issue that caused the windows to spaz when it rained but the car was also 8 years old! I would take it back in a hot minute!

2.75 out of 5 stars

Don't buy this car!

Sotouboy, 08/26/2008
VR6 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6AM)

Anyone who reads any reviews about this car would NEVER buy one! We had two, both leaked within hours of my bringing them home. The only good part was that my dealer stood behind their 100% satisfaction guarantee and gave me my money back. It's one of the coolest, quickest cars I've driven. Unfortunately, no one wants to buy a car that leaks, all the time, even when brand new. Pass on this one and wait until they figure it out.

1 out of 5 stars

What a disappointment!

grinchy, 12/14/2012
Turbo 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

This was my dream car, which quickly became a nightmare. The convertible operation would freeze mid transition, I take it in for service and of course they "can not duplicate the problem". The very next day I take pictures proving that it is stuck, then they miraculously they can find the problem and fix it. Now, it leaks. It burns oil- im told this is normal, and i have to add 1qt per 100 miles. Really?! My transmission was not smooth, or shifting properly, as well- this is normal. After 3 visits, they finally duplicate the problem, AFTER they crash it on a road test. My car was in service for 1 month, and the issues still persist.

12345...17