Design Flaws in my Toyota Convertible
By Nancy Yanes Hoffman on
Vehicle2004 Toyota Camry Solara SLE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)
Review1.NO TAPE DECK! Tape deck removed and
replaced with useless map guide.
2. Passenger front seat is not
3. Neither trunk nor passenger door
can be opened with a KEY. Can only be
opened from INSIDE the car.
4. Huge pillowed blocks bar rear-view
visibility. Even with cushions
removed, rear bar hinders visibility.
5. Only one electronic key given at
6. Coffee holders not
firm and secure. Coffee always spills
7. Clock not brightly back-lit and
poorly placed. You can't read the time
from the driver's seat.
8. Virtually no room between front and
back seats, which make the back seat
9. CD only plays one CD at a time.
Best FeaturesToo many design flaws. Too much obvious cost- cutting.
Worst Features1 Insert tape deck Can remove map guide 2 Electrify passenger seat 3. Exterior locks on trunk & passenger door 4 Remodel safety bar to enhance rear visibility 5 Give TWO electronic keys 6 Move clock closer to driver Light clock brightly 7 5-CD player 8 Fix coffee holder
Comments (0) Post a Comment
You must be signed in to post a comment.