Used 2018 Tesla Model S
- Electric range is impressive on higher-end models
- Wicked quick acceleration across the board
- Liftback design affords abundant cargo space
- Advanced technology unavailable from other luxury brands
- Small dealer network means few service centers nationwide
- Lacks the luxury polish of some similarly priced sedans
Features & Specs
Our experts like the Model S models:
- Enhanced Autopilot
- Uses four cameras and a dozen sensors to monitor and improve safety and semiautonomous operation in various driving situations.
- Automatic Emergency Braking
- Determines if a front collision is imminent and can initiate braking to prevent or mitigate a crash if the driver takes no action.
- Lane Departure Warning
- Warns the driver of an unintended lane change or drifting from the lane. Optional autonomous steering can the steer car back into the lane.
Used 2018 Tesla Model S Overview
The Used 2018 Tesla Model S is offered in the following submodels: . Available styles include P100D 4dr Sedan AWD (electric DD), 100D 4dr Sedan AWD (electric DD), and 75D 4dr Sedan AWD (electric DD).
What's a good price on a Used 2018 Tesla Model S?
Shop with Edmunds for perks and special offers on used cars, trucks, and SUVs near Ashburn, VA. Doing so could save you hundreds or thousands of dollars. Edmunds also provides consumer-driven dealership sales and service reviews to help you make informed decisions about what cars to buy and where to buy them.
Which used 2018 Tesla Model SES are available in my area?
Shop Edmunds' car, SUV, and truck listings of over 6 million vehicles to find a cheap new, used, or certified pre-owned (CPO) 2018 Tesla Model S for sale near. Simply research the type of car you're interested in and then select a used car from our massive database to find cheap prew-owned vehicles for sale near you. Once you have identified a used vehicle you're interested in, check the Carfax and Autocheck vehicle history reports, read dealer reviews, and find out what other owners paid for the Used 2018 Tesla Model S.