Used 2005 Suzuki Forenza Consumer Reviews

Used Forenza for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...22

Pros
Cons

Dont do it

guyandron, 06/15/2011
S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I bought my 2005 Forenza brand new. I've bent numerous rims on it (7), It's been through 2 transmissions only one of which was covered under the warranty, it's gone through 4 sets of tires and I'm happy to say I just traded it with 126,000 miles on a Ford Taurus. The gas mileage was horrible even thougg I did mostly highway driving. The car left me stranded on three seperate ocassions and I've had numerous electrical problems. Also went through 8 headlights. If you're looking for a car in this catagory, stick with the old timers like Nissan, Honda, and Toyota. You may pay a little more up front but your cost of ownership will be significantly lower. I will never buy another.

It's a decent car, but....

bigjazzfan, 07/20/2012
S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I bought a 2005 Suzuki Forenza with 116,000 miles. For what I need (a commuter car) it ran great. I realized it leaked quite a bit of oil, and the antifreeze was disappearing, and the airbag light was on of course. When speaking to a dealer he said he'd never seen a 2005 Forenza NOT leak a considerable amount of oil. I had it for a few months, as long as I kept my eyes on the fluid levels, it was ok. I eventually traded for a different car. If you're looking for a car to rack up miles on, this is it. If you're looking for comfort or long-term reliability, look elsewhere.

Good commuter for young drivers.

alessing, 07/22/2012
LX 4dr Sedan w/ABS (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I had this car for a few years and never really had problems with it. Like others the airbag light came on but that was its ONLY problem. I wont complain about power because if I wanted power I could've bought something else. It was perfect for what I needed, something inexpensive, mildly efficient, reliable, and simple. This was perfect.

Forenza - Another Citrus Fruit

J, 10/26/2005
S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

At 6,000 miles, my 2005 Suzuki Forenza needed a new oil pump. At 9,000 miles, it needed a new transmission. No wonder Suzuki touts the best warranty coverage in America. If you buy one.........you're going to need it!

I Love My Suzuki

Stacie, 05/22/2005
EX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I love my Suzuki Forenza! The only issue I have is that I can't find the fun accessories for it...if anyone knows where I can get Euro tail lights (majority silver with little red- opposite of maufacture) Please let me know! Anyway...the Forenza is a perfect size that easily fits 5 people. I am glad I went with it and not a high name brand because the funny thing is...I've only seen two other Forenza's around where I live and I live in a major tourist destination!

12345...22