Used 2007 Saturn Aura Consumer Reviews - 234 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Saturn Aura Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Aura model:

RECALL AND TRANS NIGHTMARE!
By Cindy

2007 Saturn Aura XR 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased this car in 2007 and I thought it was a great car...but no. I had issues with with this car all the time. The dealership always made up excuses for all the problems instead of solving them. I paid it off in 2012 and two weeks later the transmission blew....Im a single mom and don't have $3800 to throw at a car I just paid off and couldn't afford to buy a new one. The dealership and GM made excuses for this LEMON instead of helping me. Then there had been recall after recall on this car yet they STILL wouldn't help me at all. It's now been 6 years and I'm still without a car. Basically my car is nothing but a lawn ornament! I feel like this company should have made it right by me but instead it was "not my problem" from both the dealer and GM. It's despicable what they have done to so many people but refuse to help people. While I understand the Saturn company went out of business...it was really a company that was an off shoot of GM. GM shame on you!

2007 Aura
By Better start looking

2007 Saturn Aura XE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

No will help after 100,000 miles recalls should be fixed by company no matter what it is a flaw at any age of vehicle mine at 200,000 plus miles is becoming taxing now traction control and engine light on I expect my car to go as long ss I need it also it isn't right for vavoline or anywhere else to recommend services that aren't truly needed on vehicles and put it on carfax

2007 Aura
By Better start looking

Car is in great shape
By Randy Flowers

2007 Saturn Aura XR 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

All highway miles. Car handles perfectly. 24-26mpg highway. Interior is in excellent condition. Has a lot of power under the hood when you want to pass. No doubt about it.

Maroon Aura on black 18's
By Mario

2007 Saturn Aura XE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Excellent car very satisfied with this! I bought this car in 2011 havent any problems other than regular maintenance. Replaced replaced breaks & rotors 2 times on front on once in the rear, gone through 2 sets of tires and almost due for another. Had to put a new gasket on the oil filter housing which was a $10 part and was able to install myself within half hour, did that a year ago. Just put a new water pump 2 months ago cost $350 for parts and labor. Live in the Midwest and have not had any rusting what so ever just because I detail the car myself regularly. Stereo sounds great especially for being a base model had to replace 2 door speakers cost about $50 with s&h off amazon. I installed a new stereo system and touchscreen unit car don't vibrate on outside near as much as others. No electrical issues what so ever. Car has good power & has amazing passing power especially on highways and extremely good handling and agility which is suprising for being such a cheap car and again being that i have the base model motor & tranny are as solid as the day I got it. I'm abusing the tranny have never had a trans flush or anything but so far still solid. Cloth seats stain easy but come clean just as easy. Love the car was thinking about selling and looking for something else but has a bad resale value and been looking for awhile and cant seem to find something as good for the money my car is valued at. Might keep and see how many miles I can put on it!