Used 2007 Pontiac Grand Prix Consumer Reviews

Used Grand Prix for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...15

Pros
Cons

Best Car I Have Ever Owned

wilbnel, 03/10/2014
4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I bought my 2007 Grand Prix in early 2008 with around 20k miles on it. It now has 205,000 and I just took it in for my first repair - a small transmission leak that causing a slip. $300 later and it runs as good as the day I bought it. This car is a rock-solid, no-issues, dependable automobile. I drive it over 100 miles every single day and it has never let me down. I have the oil changed every 5k-6k miles and it I would drive it across the country tomorrow.

3rd gxp it bolts

joe, 08/24/2006
GXP 4dr Sedan (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

it goes like this: to have a v8 gxp with all options it's a pleasure to drive anywhere. in city with tap shift you have little to worry about getting off the mark. I find myself driving less than the speed limit!!? just because I want to here the exhaust purr its about time. stereo great as usual with xm but its not for the weak with this size engine you need to know what your driving.

Happy in all areas but one....

Marianne, 01/24/2007
GT 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

This is a great car for the money, with all the features I wanted (and then some). The only complaint I have is that I find the gas mileage to be very poor. I do mostly city driving, and I am averaging 16-17 mpg. I previously had a Toyota, which did so much better in that area, but this is certainly a much sportier car. Not really sure why such bad gas mileage.

Great vehicle

iamian, 08/17/2012
GXP 4dr Sedan (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This vehicle performs much better then I had anticipated. I had heard so much about the torque steer during acceleration and was very pleased when I actually got behind the wheel and pounded the peddle a few times. There is a fair amount of torque steer but if you have both hands on the wheel its actually very mild. This car also goes very very fast, very very quickly. 0-60 in 5.7 is no lie. The interior is very comfortable. The heated seats and lumbar support make driving long periods almost enjoyable. Gas mileage was a concern for me with the v8 but I see 28-33 mpg pretty consistently when I cruise control around 70-75. The gas mileage you get from this car is based solely on how you drive

Grand Prix GPX

RichInFla, 09/17/2006
GXP 4dr Sedan (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Quick, agile, fun to drive! Garners plenty of looks, and glares from other drivers when you beat them off of the line!

12345...15