Used 2005 Pontiac Grand Prix Consumer Reviews

Used Grand Prix for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...33

Pros
Cons

Was a good ride

Randall Kakara, 11/12/2015
GXP 4dr Sedan (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

My wife, average height always complained about blind spots. We bought the car new in 2005 and got 10 good years out of it, but I can never say it was a comfortable ride, esp as WE got older. It became painful on my back to sit in on long trips, and we both had some difficulty climbing out of it as compared to an SUV

My favorite car.

semperfigirl, 12/08/2010

I got a 2006 Grand Prix as my very first car, it was used.From the moment I started to drive the car I loved it. I never had any problems with it, as I did keep up with care on it. Nothing out of the ordinary happened with it, it was always a great car, specially the night it saved my life, and 3 other peoples. That night the tires slid on ice. We slid straight into a guard rail on the drivers side in the middle between the doors. Then flipped over the guard rail and flipped twice. The car took the impact like a champ, and saved our lives all 4 of us walked away. The car did it's job & protected me and my passengers. This car was nothing but great.

Enjoy your GTP

Peter jones, 03/05/2005

Handling is excellent, the styling is most attractive particularly from the side and front/three quarter views, I love the rush of power in the midrange when you feel the superchargercut in... it really is a fun car to drive.

This car is crap

Dr Ratched, 08/20/2010

Gee. What DOESN'T work on this car. Paint was peeling off after 2 years and now it has leprosy. Water pump needed replacing after 2 years. It's burning oil like a drunk BP CEO. The cheap plastic on the inside is worn off everywhere you put your hands. The leather seats are fading and tearing. Oh. And the stupid key fob won't work. Avoid this car. Avoid Pontiacs. Avoid GM.

Front Seats are Torture

CJ73160, 02/01/2005

The only real complaint I have with this car is the front seat design. It is very uncomfortable to me. I prefer a more flat seat. The side supports in the seat and back begin to bother me after about half an hour of driving. They are helpful when cornering fast, but they are a real pain otherwise. The bottom seat surface is hard and uncomfortable, too.

12345...33