Skip to main content

$20,290

Save as much as $530
Select your trim:
12345...8

We have a limited number of reviews for the 2023 Kicks, so we've included reviews for other years of the Kicks since its last redesign.

I love my new Kicks!

Russ Morey, 04/15/2021
2021 Nissan Kicks SV 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl CVT)

This vehicle has more power than you might think at first glance. I have to travel over a mountain every day to get to work, so I was curious to see how the 2021 Kicks would perform. I have not been disappointed at all! What a smooth ride and more than enough power to get me over the mountain and through the woods.

5 out of 5 stars

Very happy and surprised all at once

The R, 04/26/2021
2021 Nissan Kicks SV 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl CVT)

Love my “new Kicks” very very quiet cabin, love all the safety tech, it’s not that slow and if I wanted to go fast I would drive my Acura. This is a great second car to drive around town in and save on gas. The seats are actually very very comfortable (not sure why edmunds seems to think they are not) I would take this car on a long drive and not think twice about it.

Amazing!!

JRS, 07/21/2021
updated 07/27/2022
2021 Nissan Kicks SR 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl CVT)

My husband and I just recently purchased two new Nissan’s one being the 2021 Nissan Kicks SR. We are absolutely in love with this little crossover! We love the road manners, the safety features, and the color! We got the Boulder Gray with black wheels. About to take it in a 9 hour trip in a week! Keep up the awesome work Nissan!

Enjoying my Kicks

Bill , 06/25/2021
2021 Nissan Kicks S 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl CVT)

My new Kicks is a real gas saver. Average 39mpg. It handles better than my Kona did at freeway speeds. A decent car for the money. It's not a fast car but acceptable. I am satisfied so far...........

3 out of 5 stars

Nissan Kicks Kicks it

Irene, 02/09/2022
2022 Nissan Kicks S 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl CVT)

I have had Nissans since 1979 210's, 510's, sentras, maxiumas, and the 2022 Nissan Kicks it amazing...great ride, all the safety and very comfy and quiet..I am once again so pleased i chose a Nissan and this time a Nissan Kicks...

12345...8