List Price Estimate

Used B-Series Truck for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Having the right tools for the job

mazdamaniac, 03/03/2012
2dr Regular Cab B2300 Rwd SB (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I cant help but notice a lot of complaints over the mazda b2300 trucks. i have owned mine for 6 years now. i have never had parts fall off randomly in this time. i drove my truck off the lot with 10 miles on the odometer i have tried burying it in 3 ft of mud. i towed a ford f150 out of the mud that day(stock b2300 is a limited slip 2 wd vehicle)i have driven the oregon dunes, and river roads.only got stuck twice ever.I have put the truck in a drift coarse made of dirt/ gravel. drag raced it, pulled boats, trailers, wood hauls and more. if your truck is falling apart you might consider a rig more specialized to your driving needs but i cant imagine my P.U. failing in reasonable circumstance.

Mazda trucks

T. Weiss, 03/10/2005
2dr Regular Cab B3000 Dual Sport Rwd SB (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

As an owner of a 2004 B3000 dual sport, this is my seventh Mazda truck that I have owned, all of them new except one, which I traded in for my dual sport. None of these truck have given me any problems at all. I like the feel, comfort, and performance that Mazda builds. I have owned a 1997 Chevy Z-71 and had problems with the transmission, so I went back to Mazda and will not own any other make truck. Mazda makes a very reliable vehicle, and with the look of the dual sport, it is very attractive. Mine is silver and love every moment I get behind the wheel.

Nice, compact, durable,good warrantee.

GGolds5, 12/12/2004
4dr Extended Cab B4000 SE 4WD SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this truck after selling my 02 Land Rover Discovery. A lot more reliable then Land Rover and a lot more utility being a pick-up. This truck handles better then my S-10 ZR2, Ford F-150, and Toyota Tundra.I needed a truck that would fit in the garage of my new house. Old house actually which is why garage is small.Mazda has 4/50 warrentee.Ranger 3/36.It has nicer looking trim as well. The truck is reliable, has a good size bed, and is FAST with the top 4.0 6 engine and 5 sp.Auto.Could be better on gas though, 15-17mpg is no bargain for a small truck. Main attraction for me was I didnt want another big, hard to park, harder to handle beast. Overall nice vehicle.

my first new truck

jones, 04/07/2005
4dr Extended Cab B4000 4WD SB (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I can't speak for everyone, but I love this truck. It's my first new truck, and for what I use it for, I'm very happy with my choice. The 4.0L engine hasn't let me down yet, and no one can argue with the price. I know that there are more modern choices out there, but pick-ups are for working, not for Sunday driving. I see lots of people out there with these $35,000 dollar trucks, but ask them to move some lumber or furniture, and all they are worried about scratching the bed or the liner! I would recomend this truck to anyone who is a weekend warrior, young, or a small business owner (like myself). You can't argue with the reliability.

Disappointed with Truck

Robin, 02/21/2007
4dr Extended Cab B4000 4WD SB (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

As someone who puts a truck through its paces 6 days a week on rough, dirt roads, I have been somewhat disappointed with this vehicle. I've had one side mirror replaced that wouldn't hold its position, one headlight which was loose, the rear pinion seal replaced twice, the mud flaps on the rear replaced and modified (the lip on the bottom of the flaps hold mud and snow and the weight pulls the flap off since they are not attached except by one bolt and two screws), I am currently waiting for a replacement valve on the top of the fuel tank that sometimes prevents fuel from entering the fuel tank at a normal speed. Even the service manager is unhappy with this truck's number of problems!