Used 2012 Lincoln MKZ Consumer Reviews

Used MKZ for Sale
Select your model:
12345...6

Pros
Cons

the car that

amy, 10/12/2016
4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I bought a 2012 lincoln MKZ in june and now in oct I am planning on trading it in.The car doesnt hold the road at speeds over 40MPH.The car sways and bounces which makes the car feel very unstable on the road.The car always feels like its going to hydroplane even on dry asphalt if the speed is over 60 MPH.The rides like you are on a water bed,which is not just unsettling but very unsafe.I have taken the car to sev mechanics who cant find anything wrong however they too experienced this car to feel very unstable on the highway.The lincoln was to have great road safety however this model is anything but.

Lincoln????

Thomas R. Barnes, 02/08/2017
Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Made me love a Lincoln. I definitely plan on replacing this car only with another Lincoln MKZ in the future.

Young Car-Enthusiast, Happy Owner!

Anonymous , 04/22/2020
Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

At 29, I’m a young car enthusiast, but I’ve already owned 8 vehicles (6 of them luxury brands), and I’m absolutely in love with this car. After just under a year of ownership, I’ve had 0 issues. Standard maintenance is very affordable (certainly less than my previous BMW 7-Series (mistake) and Lexus LS), and the fuel savings are amazing... not to mention the hybrid setup provides for a *very* quiet ride. It’s not quite at the level of the LS, but it is quieter than the 7-Series or an Audi A8 (which—in my opinion—felt more performance-focused, however). My previous purchases were mostly in the large luxury car segment, but the switch to the Lincoln MKZ hybrid just felt so right. If you’re in the market for a car that prioritizes performance, this is not for you. If you’re in the market for a car that makes you feel confident, offers a smooth and quiet ride, is a practical choice, and has pretty good driving dynamics, this car is hands down the best on the market.

A lot to pay for a nameplate

mcnerdy, 05/12/2013
4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Ford needs to get serious about the luxury car game. I had a 2011 Ford Fusion Sport AWD that cost $32k. It was essentially the same car as my $39K, 2012 Lincoln MKZ and it had more features. The only features I gained were; a little quieter ride, a softer suspension, and heated outside mirrors. The features I lost were; Blind Spot Information System, Rear view camera, effects lighting, and alloy wheels. You would think that $7000 would buy you more than a Lincoln emblem!

love this car

Mark Barrett, 03/26/2017
4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is in the top two of this best cars I have ever owned. I will buy another one for sure.

12345...6