Used 2017 Lincoln MKX Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used MKX for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Luxury and Style

Madgod, 07/28/2020
Premiere 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

Luxury to the extreme, smooth ride and all the bells and whistles. Consider me a Lincoln buyer for life!

Great midsize SUV

Alan, 08/03/2020
Reserve 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

One must-have feature is the air conditioned seats, and it's only available on Reserve and Black Label trim levels. We love the cappuccino interior, which provides a sharp contrast with the black plastic trim - most have black interiors which lacks that contrast. The 3.7 is a powerful and responsive engine, smooth and quiet in normal driving but sounds great when accelerating hard. Some people dislike the transmission shifter on the dash rather than the center console, but my wife is a coffee drinker and frequently spills on the console, and that was the primary reason we opted for the MKX rather than the Ford version of this SUV, the Edge Sport. Relocating the shifter also opens up an additional storage cubby in the console, which includes a handy easy to see USB port that's in front of you rather than back by your elbow. One other advantage of the MKX is the nose slopes down while the Edge is more squared off - so you can see the road in front of you a lot closer in the MKX. Finally the basic Lincoln warranty is 4 yrs/50k instead of 3 yrs/36k.

2017 MKX Reserve

Pat, 09/04/2020
Reserve 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

I just purchased a 2017 model lease back with only 13k miles. I loved my mkz and wanted to move up to a suv. I’ve only had the mkx for one week but so far I love it. The 3.7L is very smooth and plenty fast. I’ve always loved the styling of the mkx and actually prefer the front grille look over the new nautilus. The mileage appears to be spot on to what the sticker claimed. I’m so happy with the purchase and hope that I won’t have any quality issues. I never had any with my Mkz, so I’m hoping to have another positive experience. I’d highly recommend this vehicle. It’s much nicer than the edge in my opinion and if you can pick up a low mileage used one they aren’t much more expensive.

51050