Used 2007 Lincoln Mark LT Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Mark LT for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Love my 2007 Mark LT

dga57, 12/31/2006
4dr SuperCrew 4WD 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

After owning five Ford pickups, the Mark LT seemed the logical "step up". As nice as the Lariat and King Ranch Fords are, Lincoln takes it up another notch. On the open road it is nearly as comfortable as my 2004 Town Car and/or the 2000 Navigator I had before that. I like the fact that it's based on the F150 because it is a tried and proven vehicle yet offers a more luxurious ride than I've had from my previous trucks. It's a definite keeper!

new 07 mark lt

john, 09/28/2006
4dr SuperCrew 4WD 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I decided on the Mark Lt after driving many trucks but always wanting more typical luxury features. I personally do not care that it is based on the 150 as that is a good truck- I view it as a luxury package on that truck. With the monochrome package and everything but rear dvd it is a great driving experience on the road, but the size, for me, makes it difficult for short shopping trips. I had an 05 tacoma that was a great truck but too basic. The looks of it are stellar, the ride height awesome, the luxury features the best available, and to me, ford is the mercedes of the truck category. Buy it if you really like the f-150 but want more luxury features, looks and exclusivity.

Need to improve the outlook on luxury

sae185628, 11/04/2009
4dr SuperCrew 4WD 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I bought this truck because it was dealer used and had only 12,000 miles on it. The truck rides great and seems to have power although I have not towed anything with it. Visually its a beautiful truck, but it has errors that should not be on luxury vehicles. The chrome rocker panels are wavy looking. The drivers seat is already showing signs of tear and wear with only 13,100 miles on it. The shifter feels cheap and the gas mileage is horrendous. 12-13mpg average. The touch screen for the radio and navigation is a pain to scroll through. No rear air controls. The brake dust is comparable to Mercedes and BMW.

Classy Truck

david fulks, 05/14/2007
4dr SuperCrew 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Beautiful truck on the inside and outside. Lots of features including moonroof, navigation, satellite radio, traction control, park assist, and excellent seating with good leg space in front and back. Rides good, looks good and get lot of people who see the exterior and want to see interior. All who look say wow! Nice truck. Driver and passengers have good seats with a good view. Has a four year bumper-to-bumper warranty, 5-year roadside assistance and 70,000 mile powertrain, plus first year maintenance is free. Beats the warranty on most other trucks. Glad I bought my Lincoln Mark LT. Love it!

not as good as it looks

john, 12/05/2006
4dr SuperCrew 4WD 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

the lincoln mark lt looks like a winner, but it is covering just an average truck. the quality control from the factory needs improvements. Many thing were not correct on the delivery of the vehicle and has taken a lot of personal time to try and correct unfinished items on the truck. I would not recommend this truct to any of my friends.

My Truck

Sharon, 08/30/2008
4dr SuperCrew 4WD 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I like to drive this truck. I am a 5' 4" woman drove 7,000 miles in nine days PA to CA and back to PA. My truck preformed great. Had some problems with the chrome wheels peeling, Lincoln replaced all four.

Not like just another truck. If you want to turn heads this is for you.

swanana, 01/24/2012
4dr SuperCrew 4WD 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Yes, all and all it's a glorified F-150, but the menacing grill can't be stopped. Strangers are always giving me compliments on this truck. It is has it all function, luxury, and a touch of American gaudiness depending on how much chrome you add.

Black Beauty

Black Beauty, 12/31/2007
4dr SuperCrew 4WD 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Excellent appearance. Not your everyday work buggy. Quiet and solid build; however many of the interior dash components are very dated and not cutting edge you'd expect for a vehicle that has a MSRP or 47K plus. Spend a couple more bucks and install gauges with wow! Improve fuel MPG.

Love it

MajorGeek, 03/02/2007
4dr SuperCrew 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Bought this towards year end with a great deal having owned an Aviator before. Needed a pickup that I could throw stuff in and haul with occasionally, but with luxury items. It drives great, is super comfortable and draws a lot of looks still. Plenty of horsepower and ride quality. I have treated this truck, on quite a few occasions, like a old work horse. I have hauled a couple yards of gravel with it, it did not break a sweat. Launched jet skis in a non launch area, off road, and of course, Syracuse, NY salted roads. The Mark LT has no surprises, it's a sexy, over the top F150 for those who want a pickup truck with the luxury items found in many cars today. Just a great truck.

2007 LINCOLN MARK LT- A GREAT OPTION OVER THE F-15

Cobra Phil, 01/02/2016
4dr SuperCrew 4WD 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I had to replace my 1998 F-150 that had 189KMI. Looked at the various F-150 variants then I looked at the Mark LT. It has a very refined look with the toughness of the F-150. The seats seemed more comfortable and interior trim refined. Love the super crew 4 doors. All kinds of room. After 75KMI the exterior looks perfect with the exception of the chrome wheels are starting to peel. Interior looks perfect especially the leather. Gas mileage averages around 17.5 MPG but you can see 22.7 on the highway. My 1998 F-150only averaged 15 with a smaller V8 and only a supercab. Too bad Ford only builds for Mexico.....Bring this truck back to the US. Think of the Mark LT as an appearance package with the same great rugged reliability of the F-150. This is a good looking truck!

51050