Skip to main content

$45,920

Save as much as $627
Select your model:

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Best SUV money can buy

Roy, 03/25/2022
4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 8A)

I’ve had 3 Lexus in the past 3 years my first Lexus was a 2015 Lexus RX 350 premium it was decent but it just didn’t have the features I liked but overall a good suv then a year later I got into a 2016 Lexus RX350 in 2019 Bought with 47,000 and barely drove it a weekend car it was fully spec out with all the features and technology it could possibly have then I saw the 2022 Lexus RX350 base I was playing on selling and leasing a new 2022 Lexus RX350 F sport fully spec out since It would only be a weekend car but decide to go with a base model and all I can say is that this is hands down one of the best suv in 2022 that money can buy in my perspective I’ve been in the automotive industry for more than 15 years and truly Lexus has personally been my favorite the 2022 base model has some features like car play lane departure and most importantly auto braking if your to close. The only downside is that there is no sunroof but where I live in south Florida it’s to hot to have the sunroof open. I’ve had it since oct 30, 2021 but I’ve decided to sell it and lease a 2022 premium model nori green with hazelnut interior fully spec out to my liking.

Exhaust Drone and Vibration Problems

Yalt, 03/21/2022
4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 8A)

Not sure about the statistic number, but a large amount(Maybe 50%) of RX350 has the Exhaust Drone and Vibration issue(Just google it). Lexus chooses to ignore it and note it as normal. Ironically they are pursuing 0 NVH(Noise, Vibration, Harshness) at the same time as Luxury Brand. Be careful of this issue before you buy this car!!!

2 out of 5 stars
2 out of 5 stars
5 out of 5 stars

Luxury with a need for just a bit more

Ipe and Susie Mathai , 02/10/2022
4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 8A)

Just picked up a fully optioned out 2022 RX350 with Luxury pkg. My wife and I wanted the most comfortable and reliable vehicle we could get but still with buttons on the dash! Very pleased with the fit and finish of overall features of this vehicle. It’s all we needed and more. But I do wish that at this price point they had added a few more luxury items to perfect it. With the upgraded seats it would have been nice had they allowed the front passenger seats to include it’s own memory settings as they do in the European version of this vehicle. Also for the rear seat passenger the ability to move the front passenger seat forward with a switch on the side of the seat as in my 2004 LS430. LED door projector lights would have also been nice too. Perhaps most of all automatic soft close doors would have been a great treat. Knowing this is the last model year I understand but the dash info screen being better resolution. That being said things that make this vehicle a gem…the power mapping for this engine. So much smoother than our previous ‘15 ES350. The Mark Levinson sound system is the best we’ve ever had. The visibility and ride height with the front camera make it all too easy to enjoy! Lexus build quality hasn’t wavered all these years. Looking forward to many miles with this one!

4 out of 5 stars

I love the exterior and interior 2022 RX 350

Smorris, 01/27/2022
4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 8A)

I am not happy however with the road noise and instances when it feels the engine is sluggish! Also I feel a thumping at times! Took to dealer but no solution!

2022 Lexus RX-350 Impression

TomKat02360, 11/15/2021
F SPORT 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 8A)

Amazing car. Smoothest I've ever driven. Do not buy a car until you take the Lexus for a test drive. You will rate all other cars against this one.