Used 2005 Lexus ES 330 Consumer Reviews - 162 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Lexus ES 330 Consumer Reviews

Base 3.3L V6 5-speed Automatic - (162 reviews )

2005 Lexus es 330/camry
By Alfredo burteli

2005 Lexus ES 330 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Owning now a 2006 es 330.now I realize that not all lexus are the same. The 2005 lexus es 330. Not a very comfortable car I am only 5.9 feet tall it IS super SMALL for me..every time i turn around i NEED to PUT gas in it.. The sound system is garbage the Nav is trash....THE transmission is garbage..The backseat too small. I think lexus at that time Didn't really care about the es 330.. I think a 4 cyl.camry maybe a better car... don't buy the es model...

Good commuting vehicle
By Brad

2005 Lexus ES 330 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

On the highway this is a great riding car and has been very dependable. My only complaint is that the transmission is very jerky. It always hesitates when you accelerate. I read the same complaint from others before I purchased it used in 2015 and find it to be annoying.

Drives like new
By Pana

2005 Lexus ES 330 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I just bought 2005 Lexus es 330 what 182 00miles the engine sounds good good transmission it drives like a new car it is very comfortable I drove the car 25 minutes for 10 days with a full gas tank to empty good gas miles it is like a 4-cylinder.. I am a regular man just telling you the truth

ES - Executive Shmoney 330
By Furious Stylez

2005 Lexus ES 330 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Had this vehicle for going on 2 years and it backs up for what it stands for: Lexus ES – Executive Sedan. I'm in my 30s and this serves as a professional yet chilled statement car for comfort and safety freaks. Young smart professionals can still flex with the Joneses without “doing too much” like the sporty pretentiousness of a BMW or Mercedes-Benz. The Lexus attitude prides itself on giving you loyalty and luxury in an affordably smart way. V6 is better on gas: Premo octane isn’t required on this model—Mid-grade will help you save on that shmoney! It's a commuter’s bestie and comfortable for long rides. I had to level-up and get the voice navigation with Mark Levinson sound. NO--I can't stand that it didn't come with Bluetooth interface--but no biggie (went to Walmart and bought an FM Transmitter for like 40 bucks--#HOWBOUTDAT). Whisper quiet: can barely hear the engine running and the cabin acoustics is great for when I have to clear my head from a trying day’s work at the office. Be disloyal and hit up another brand outside Lexus? I have SERIOUS doubts about that.

awesomee
By awesome

2005 Lexus ES 330 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

awesome , my first lexus. ive owned many bmw, mercedes, porsche , volvo. you cant beat the price and build quality and reliability. once in the car its so quiet, all sound outside is blocked out taking all the stress out of driving. the ride smooth ,nice just like a cadillac. you have to get used to the way it drives and how its geared so plot your coarse but awesome. great gas mileage , meant for long distance for sure. very safe. im going to buy one for my wife , love it.