Used 1992 Lexus ES 300 Consumer Reviews

$897 - $2,163

Used ES 300 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

228,500+ miles and still going

Larry Parker, 03/10/2003
4dr Sedan

I gambled on Toyota's reliability when I bought this car with 192,000 miles on it. Now my ES 300 has 228,500 miles on it and it still runs well.

Awesome ride

wayne, 02/09/2005

Awesome ride

wayne, 02/09/2005
4dr Sedan

So far so good, no major problems, upper motor mount broke, but only $60 for the part and easy to replace. Get free loaner cars from the dealership when in for service ... very nice.

Awesome Car!

Lexus Lover, 01/18/2003
4dr Sedan

This is now the second used car that I have purchased. My first car was a Mazda, and within the first year of driving it, I had spent over $2000 CDN in repairs! The ES300 on the other hand has not given me any major problems at all for the year that I have owned it. All that I have had to fix was a leak in the exhaust ($50) and a dead battery ($60). This vehicle has the same engine as the Camry of the same year, so repairs should not be too expensive and used parts should be easy to come by. Overall, it is an awesome car!

ES300 PURSUIT OF PERFECTION

hagoo, 05/26/2003
4dr Sedan

excellent vehicle. highly recommended! probably the best used car you could buy.