Used 1992 Lexus ES 300 Consumer Reviews

$887 - $2,140

Used ES 300 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Great first car

Nicholas, 03/18/2010
4dr Sedan

For my first car I got a 1992 Lexus ES300 for only $1,400. It has about 240,300 miles on it but it still drives good most the time. The only things I don't like about it is it's awful MPG. It's supposed to get 19 but I am only getting 14! The other thing I don't like is there is no cup holder, or at least I haven't found it yet. I have only had one problem with it so far and that is the cruise control doesn't work most the time. Overall it's a great car, out of all the cars I've driven (friends & family) I like how mine drives the best. I plan to keep driving my Lexus until I graduate high school than I will probably buy a Jeep but keep the Lexus and possibly fix it up.

Lexus ES 300

Bob - Lexus, 02/18/2006
4dr Sedan

This was was OK until it hit around 115k miles. I thought it would be good for 300K+, but everything from the power steering, to the water pump, thermostat, windows, doors,etc. went bad. I am not including maintenance stuff like batteries, brakes, tires, timing belts, muffler, etc. In a word the car was a longetivity dud.

92 Lexus ES300 Fantastic

Dave, 01/05/2005
4dr Sedan

This car has already become the BEST car I have ever owned including Mercedes and BMW. The only thing wrong with it is the Instrument Cluster Needles went dark..easily fixed by DASHUSA.COM for only 350.00 a permanent fix. Only run Mobile 1 syn oil and factory filters. Only has 111000 miles on it and expecting another 100,000. Fantastic car would buy another one, in a heartbeat.

Great Used Car

Yonze, 08/07/2008
4dr Sedan

Bought privately at 56,000 miles from a neighbour who had looked after it well from new and had it detailed every six months or so. Black with black leather. Given great service and performance ever since. Completely reliable, with regular oil changes. Brake fluid leaking a little, but stopped with sealant. Instrument lights weak but I can live with that. 28 MPG (USG) on longer trips. Replaced the radio antenna(my fault) twice for $50 each. My Legend cost me $150 for the same thing.

Damn Great Ride

Jukin J, 05/27/2002
4dr Sedan

Best car I have ever owned including Mercedes and BMW. I'll buy one again ... no problem.