Used 2008 Land Rover LR2 Consumer Reviews

Used LR2 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
1...56789...25

Pros
Cons

Awesome Luxury SUV for the Money

Mark Bulleri, 07/28/2007
SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

We love our LR2. We tested the MDX and Nissan Murano and as soon as we got into the LR2 and started it up, we were hooked. Our eyes said it all and our salesman knew he hooked us. There are 2 improvements that I would have wanted, more horsepower for changing lanes on the highway and the bluetooth doesn't work with my blackberry. But all in all, I would highly recommend the LR2 it is fun to drive and is super stylish.

Dont Buy!!

caroline shek, 08/19/2008
SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

This is my second LR2--the first one (brand new) needed a transmission overhaul after 2 weeks. They gave me another one that has overheated twice. Just this past weekend, it overheated while I was driving and smoke began coming out of the hood. Stay away from this car! Its unsafe and unpredictable.

Anywhere anytime

GeoSmart, 07/08/2019
SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

I've always had beaters and when I had a chunk of money I bought it. It wasn't on the list of acceptable cars to buy but fell in love with its style. Now, 120K later and about 7k maintenance I still love this car and would recommend it to anyone and am thinking about buying another one of the same year just because I love the style and shape of it.

Had to let it go ...

MrNapa, 11/06/2015
SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

As I thought, and wrote in my last review, the costs of repairs (parts & labor) finally forced me to put my little rover up for sale. It really was a great vehicle while I had it. but I had to finally make a decision: keep putting money into it or purchase another vehicle. I went with the latter choice.

UNRELIABLE LEMON

Mike, 09/09/2010
SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

This is my wife's car. She acknowledges that it was a bad choice. Like someone else said, this is not a real SUV. This is a very low car that should really be a station wagon, but a wagon is better because it has more cargo room. The cargo room in the LR2 is a joke. What were they thinking? You could fit one stroller in there and that's it. This is a city car. It will get you from A to B in relative style, and it's easy to park. That's it. It is not a good grocery getter, not a good family car, nothing like that. This car is really meant for single young professionals who are frugal with their money and want to drive a brand name. Electrical left us stranded more than once.

1...56789...25