Skip to main content

Compare dealer price quotes
Select your model:
12345...7

Pros
Cons
1 out of 5 stars

Want to like it

Brett, 07/13/2021
S 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 8A)

Beautiful car and features. We have the "S" that we got 7/9/21. But our instrumentation cluster keeps going out (started very next day). Whole screen goes black. Comes back on intermittently (maybe 25% of startups it's on). No fix yet. Word is in to dealership and sent message to Kia Corp. Many others same issue: https://tellurideforum.org/threads/lcd-instrument-cluster-black.8504/page-2#posts Recommend not buying until a formal fix is released.

3 out of 5 stars
3 out of 5 stars

Love This Vehicle

Buck, 11/12/2021
SX 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 8A)

This is our second Telluride (2020 and 2922). It is without question the best vehicle I have ever owned. The hype is real. Very comfortable and roomy, it both drives and rides well, The power is great for passing or avoiding danger, Our 2020 Telluride has averaged 28.2 mpg over the last 20,300 mile of about 50-50 city-interstate travel. I do drive in eco and am a smooth driver. The seats are very comfortable and the infotainment system is actually very easy to master in a few minutes only. In fact the 2022 is easier to use than the 2020 because of some minor tweaks. Vehicle is quiet and sound system is great. In fact, I have ordered another 2022 and will trade the 2020 in when the new one arrives. The 2020 has not had one single defect, which I consider as an amazing feat over 2 1/2 years of driving. I have paid full sticker price for both vehicles, which is a shout out to the integrity of our local dealer, as most all other dealers add a stiff premium to their sticker price. Highly recommend this vehicle. It is perfectly sized to accommodate both ease of use in parking and narrow roads while handling truck bed size hauling chores. Ingenious design work here.

Styling!

DRG, 12/07/2021
SX 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 8A)

Our new 2022 kia telluride SX, nightfall edition is AWESOME. The pearl white with the nightfall black out is the perfect color combination. It has the light gray nappa leather and is roomy and comfortable, pure luxury! The ride is quiet and smooths the rough roads out quite nicely. We bought a Toyota highlander platinum, then made the mistake of driving one of these a week later. The rest is history, 3 weeks later after extensive inquiries, I realized how hard it was to find what I wanted so I ordered one. Was told I wouldn't get it until late March or April. 3 weeks later I got a phone call from a dealer close (90) miles away, said they had one coming in that was ordered but the buyer took a different color that was coming in so this one was available. We picked it up 3 days ago. I can't stay out of it! Already had 2 comments on how the appearance, they couldn't believe it was a Kia. Love this RIDE!

4 out of 5 stars
4 out of 5 stars

value for each cents

sudhisuma, 10/16/2021
SX 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 8A)

its been 3 months of proud owner of SX nightfall Black copper 2022 model, its just a crazy SUV, it got best to best tech, some of the advance features i loved are HUD, HDA, Stop and go cruice control, different drive mode with AWD lock, 7speakers Harman Karton system, one touch UVO support, remote climate control system... list goes on. Overall its s tough contender to all 3 row SUV's Kia has definitely a tech car which should not be ignored by any tech car buyers.

Pleasantly surprised!

Kasie Melton, 02/19/2022
SX 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 8A)

I grew up with Toyota. But with inflated price tags we decided to look elsewhere. We discovered the new 2022 Kia Telluride SX online. Very impressed by the reviews we went for a test drive. Wow. Stunning vehicle inside and out thanks to the teaming up with BMW and Audi who designed the interior and exterior. We bought the dark grey SX with both the Prestige and Nightfall packages. WORTH. EVERY. PENNY. We traded in our 2018 Land Rover Discovery for the Telluride. (Stay away from Land Rover, nothing but expensive problems). We’re incredibly happy with the Kia. I still tell people about how if you’d ask me a year ago how I felt about Kia I’d probably respond with “Kia who?”. Very roomy, and when the second and third rows are folded down you’ll have plenty of space for all your kids stuff they can’t leave without. Comfortable ride and the gas mileage isn’t too shabby for such a heavy suv. From the dual sunroofs to the great sound system to all the different settings. It’s a very fun car to drive. Whether you’re in sport mode or comfort mode. Love the ambient lighting on the doors and front dash that you can change and adjust at will. The only two things that I’d like to see in it are controls over the front passenger seat on the drivers side and controls for second row heating up front as well. Other than that, and I sincerely mean this after owning over 24 vehicles in my short 35yrs of living; I’ve never driven such a perfect car (Please forgive me TOYOTA…). Whether you’re a soccer mom of three, a Lyft driver, adventurer, or just someone who enjoys a gorgeous ride that’s comfortable, this car will suit any lifestyle. Cannot recommend the 2022 Telluride SX enough!

12345...7