Used 2017 Kia Soul EV Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used Soul EV for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Quick car top quality all around

Jeff, 06/09/2019
e 4dr Wagon (electric DD)

Kia has created a very high quality product in their 2017 Soul EV. It is a fantastic winter car, heated seats and steering wheel, iPhone app to warm it up while plugged in. We use it as our urban car in a two car household. You may not even need a 220 volt charger, ours works fine on the supplied 110volt charger. We leased it but we plan to purchase it at lease end.

Whoopie Goldburg

A.J. Eisenbart, 08/29/2018
+ 4dr Wagon (electric DD)

This Kia Soul Plus is everything I thought it would be for comfort, reliability and safety. I get many compliments from my passengers, having completed over 500 LYFT Rides so far. My previous car was a Honda CRV, and I do miss the storage capability compared to the KIA. I added blind spot mirrors to my KIA because I am only 5'3" tall. Overall rating is still 5 Stars.

Not worth the Headache

John Campbell, 06/01/2019
+ 4dr Wagon (electric DD)

The 2017 is not worth it. You will need to constantly charge the battery and that’s very time consuming. I have complained to Kia and the BBB and FTC and they don’t even have the decency to contact me. When I leased it I got 120 mikes to the full charge. After six months it dropped to 100. I have health issues so therefore many doctors appointments and it is a nuisance to keep charged. But Kia doesn’t see to care. I was told that it is not meant for someone in my situation and driving habits. Come on then Kia help me out.