Skip to main content
$34,300

Compare dealer price quotes
Select your model:

Pros
Cons
4 out of 5 stars

Excellent Car - only one in its class

Rob, 10/14/2021
Limited 4dr SUV AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo gas/electric hybrid 6A)

Love this car. Exceptionally equipped at this price point. I got the Limited which is better equipped than any competitor within 10k. I suppose it could have slightly higher end finishes on the interior but the interior is still nice. The drive is perfectly adequate. I bought this for the size/mpg year trade off. And. It really is the only car directly in its class. More cargo space than all of its assumed competition and much less money than vehicles only barely larger

Great Vehicle for the Money

Rich, 01/23/2022
Limited 4dr SUV AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo gas/electric hybrid 6A)

Hybrid Limited has tons of features, everything on my wish list. Fit, finish and materials are top notch. Materials not quite up to a Lexus or BMW but at least $15K less. Averaging about 30MPG, hoped for a little better but still great for SUV this size. Love the infotainment display and buttons on center console. Seat heating should be on side bolsters not just seat bottom. But very minor complaints considering all features and high quality.

Great Hybrid

bobpend, 01/26/2022
updated 07/27/2022
SEL Premium 4dr SUV AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo gas/electric hybrid 6A)

Love this Hyundai Hybrid it’s very quiet and fuel efficient, I’ve been getting around 35mpg here in WNY with temperatures in the teens, during the summer I’ve been getting near 40 mpg. This vehicle is very quite and it’s hard to feel the transition from EV to motor.

Great warranty — If only Hyundai honored it

Mike M, 03/23/2022
Blue 4dr SUV AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo gas/electric hybrid 6A)

2022 Santa Fe Hybrid with 6,700 miles. Total system failure. Now in the shop for 36 days and still no fix. Hyundai USA is ignoring my case and request for refund under VA lemon law. Time to get an attorney. Seems this is a recurring problem with Hyundai corporate care. Think twice.

3 out of 5 stars

Buyer Beware-no spare tire on Hybrid Model

Know better next time, 01/26/2022
updated 07/27/2022
Limited 4dr SUV AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo gas/electric hybrid 6A)

I experienced a flat on my new Santa Fe Hybrid, only to find there is no spare/donut tire included with this model it does include a Mobility Kit (gloves, reflective triangles, etc.) And, roadside assistance to the nearest dealership-if it is after hours-you have to arrange for additional ride home. I contacted Hyundai this is their response:" Hyundai and many other automotive manufacturers made the decision to start including Tire Mobility Kits in some of our models in an effort to increase the fuel efficiency of our vehicles. The Tire Mobility Kit allows vehicle owners to remain mobile after experiencing a tire puncture without changing a tire. The system of compressor and sealing compound seals most tread punctures in a passenger car tire caused by nails or similar objects and re-inflates the tire." The 2022 Hyundai Santa Fe gets averages 26-28 mpg, I am getting about 33 mpg on my Hybrid. Now, for another $600, they will install a tire kit. Never once stating it will reduce the mpg, the average cost of a spare tire kit is under 30 pounds. I don't see that weight reducing my mpg. I waited several years to buy a new vehicle, never did it cross my mind to check for a spare.