Used 2017 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used Accord for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Best Buy for 4 bangers!

Tswv Yeej, 10/14/2016
Sport Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

Design is appealing and slick, turns heads. Interior looks/feels rich. Instrument well designed, with balanced brightness at night. Headlights sufficient brightness, taillights gorgeous at night. Leather Seats are comfortable and easy to adjust (power mode), seats warmer both side (driver/passenger). Stereo volume sufficient, controls on steering wheel makes it effortless to control/adjust/change channel. Leather wrapped steering wheel feels rich and smooth. Cabin is roomy front/back, trunk sufficient space. Ride is average "S" mode makes car glue on road, increase engine response which translates for faster acceleration. Small wind noise at center of driver side window at 65+ mph. Engine super quiet at idle and roars at high rpm. Transmission shifting super smooth, unnoticeable. Great gas mileage. Overall, car is best buy in my book.

So far, so good

Jason Green, 09/24/2016
EX w/Honda Sensing 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

I've owned this vehicle for seven months now, and so far it seems to be a good investment. Driving is easy, and acceleration is very smooth: engine RPMs barely get above 3k when accelerating from a stop light, and the car gets up to speed easily with very little struggle (compared to my previous 2013 hybrid that red lined while accelerating to 45 mph). The interior is very quiet and comfortable with good visibility. Love the Honda sensing with the camera on the passenger side - very helpful when passing vehicles on the highway or making sure you're parking close enough to the curb. I wish I had a camera on the driver's side as well! Adaptive cruise control works great - the furthest distance setting provides a very comfortable 3-second following range which is a bit far in some driving situations. The closest distance setting is also comfortable, giving about a one-second following distance. Love the lane keeping system - when off, it gives you a visual warning when you are departing your lane; when on, it helps to gently guide you to the center of your lane - the car almost drives by itself! And the lane departure is a gentle reminder - some cars I test drove nagged at you when you started to leave your lane, and the loud notification beeps were quite distracting. It has pretty good smartphone integration - if I plug my Android phone into the USB port, I can use Google navigation that's on my phone (and it automatically shows up on the console screen) - that saved me a few hundred bucks since I didn't have to buy the trim with navigation (and Google maps is generally more user-friendly than most car navigation systems). I also have access to music on my phone and Amazon music. You can also use Pandora or other streaming services or use Honda's "A-Ha" music app. I can get phone calls through the car speakers, and the system will even read texts & give me the option to provide a voice reply. Android Auto will also read my emails to me once the vehicle is parked. Overall, very good technology and integration that I've only just begun to explore. Other notes: - Fold down rear seats are only operable from the trunk, and you can't access the trunk from the back seat. This provides the opportunity to securely lock the trunk so the valet driver can't get in without the key. You can also lock out the glove compartment so you need the physical key to get in. - Rear seat room is comfortable, even for a 6'3" adult. - This trim level has two center dashboard screens - the upper screen cycles between music info, trip info, or an uploaded photo & clock. You also have the option to combine music info and trip info on the same screen. The lower touch screen displays music, cell phone, Android Auto features (e.g. navigation) & trip info (trip mph and duration, including previous trips) - seems a bit redundant though to have some of the same info displayed on both the upper and lower screens. - Below the bottom touch screen are simple, easy to operate dual-zone climate controls that keep the passenger compartment very comfortable. - Car has a number of driving modes. The transmission itself has "Drive" and "S" (which I assume means "Sport," but it's not defined in the owner's manual as such). "S" gives a little more power for faster starts, probably at the expense of fuel economy at highway speeds. "S" is also used for models with paddle shifters, for towing, for increased engine braking, or in hilly terrain. Drive, I assume, gives you the advertised 185 hp and 181 ft-lbs torque. You also have an "Econ" button: Econ mode restricts both the climate system and engine power to maximize fuel economy. The A/C doesn't blow as hard, and it takes a bit longer to cool the vehicle on warm days. I suppose you could drive in Sport mode with Econ activated, but it seems like it would be counter productive. I generally leave the car in drive with Econ mode activated, and it seems to do fine, even on the hottest summer days. I've had no problem with acceleration or speed while in Econ mode, though I've noticed that with cruise control on, the vehicle slows a bit when going up hills, and it doesn't return to the ordered speed as aggressively. I suppose if you want something a little more responsive, either don't use Econ mode, drive with the transmission in "Sport," or buy the V-6 or sport model. With about 5000 miles on the car, I'm getting about the advertised 30 combined mpg (advertised at 27/36 mpg & 30 mpg combined). Most of my driving is on the highway, and I've seem mpg up to 42 mpg. Yesterday, I turned off Econ mode and still got 36 mpg highway. Overall, a very good mid-size sedan. While it doesn't have all the luxury features that are out there, it is very well equipped, and very well made. And if buying a domestic vehicle is on your agenda, my previous Ford was built in Mexico, but this Honda was built in Ohio. I probably put more groceries on tables in America with this car purchase than with my "domestic" Ford.

Close to Perfection

Matthew Whitaker, 06/08/2017
Touring V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is my second 9th gen Accord Touring, so I'm obviously a fan of Honda and this iteration of Accord. The 2017 9.5 gen is even more refined than my 2014, with a smoother operating engine that has more seamless VCM transitions between 3 and 6 cylinders, more supple ride quality due to the reactive amplitude dampers and revised rear bushings, vastly improved and updated infotainment system with Apple CarPlay, improved, more eye-catching styling, Honda Sensing safety features, and additional luxury features, such as rain-sensing wipers, full LED headlights with auto LED highbeams and heated rear seats. In Lunar Silver Metallic with deeply tinted windows, the car often attracts compliments. The acceleration is outstanding and the J-series V6 is a real gem: one of Ward's Best engines for 2014, it's smooth and rev-happy, with a mean, intoxicatingly joyous sound when worked hard into VTEC range (5100 rpm). It makes higher trim Accords feel like a completely different beast than those powered with i4s and CVTs. If there's any downside, it would have to be the POS Continental ProContact tires that Honda has chosen for models with 19" wheels. Too narrow in both width and sidewall, the tires explode at seemingly the tiniest impact, which is probably one of the reasons why such a reliable automaker now has a roadside assistance program. Having owned my 2017 for 6 months, I speak from experience as I have now had 3 blowouts since December 2016. At $362/tire, premature replacement of tires due to blowouts has to be the largest, if only downside to my ownership experience thus far. UPDATE (June 2020): At 3.5 years and 42K miles, our Accord has been trouble-free, save for the fuel pump recall that was performed at the dealer under warranty, and routine oil and filter changes. We had the brake and transmission fluids changed prior to the Maintenance Minder's recommendation, as the former is required at 3 years and we regarded the latter as a precautionary measure. Although the tires weren't worn, the OEM tires were replaced with 245/40/19 Continental DWS06 tires, which improved handling and winter traction. Other than that, we have continue to consider the Accord a sound value and purchase and we enjoy having the vehicle in our household.

Comfortable, agile, manual transmission sedan

Nicholas Keen, 06/11/2017
Sport 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

The 2017 Accord doesn't have the most powerful engine at this trim level, but the slightly gruff, very responsive character of the non-turbocharged 4-cylinder has won me over. The engine loves to rev, feels alive and is your friend for a fast drive, as is the handling which is agile and sure footed as long as you feed the car some power through fast corners -- if you lift off or are timid with it, it can feel a bit twitchy and nervous. On balance I'd much sooner have this car with its absence of electronic add-ons than an option-laden front-heavy V6 that is great for freeway acceleration but doesn't have the balance of a four and is lumbered with an automatic transmission. Having come from European and U.S brands, it was refreshing to get into a new car and have simply nothing wrong with it. Best points: engine performance; handling; steering; reliability; the standard halogen headlights are very effective -- really as good as HIDs; value for money; passenger space; San Marino Red color. Worst points, minor stuff but: stereo sounds boxy and tinny with a treble bias that can't really be dialed out (lessons to be learned from GM's ability to get decent balanced sound from a modest system); Bluetooth radio streaming sometimes fails -- may be the iPhone at fault; I'm no doubt in the minority on this but I would prefer a fully manual climate control system -- this one does not seem good at holding a comfortable temperature and airflow volume in winter when set to full auto with a setting of, say, 72 degrees (but summer A/C performance seems strong). Overall, this car does pretty much everything I care about very well and I am glad I bought it. Update at 10K miles: The car is still performing flawlessly. The manual transmission is sweet and intuitive. I recently had the opportunity to drive an LX with CVT. It was a different car entirely, well made but a bit lacking in character and the handling did not have the edge that the Sport's has. I expect that C&D is right: the Sport with manual is the sweet spot in the range. I drive a lot of country roads in winter and headlight performance matters. I feel as comfortable with the Accord's halogens as I did with the HIDs in my old BWW 325i. There is plenty of light to the sides of the road and the high beams flood the road with light. That's thoughtful design and carefully, rigorously tested implementation that many others in the U.S. market do not seem to bother themselves with. Update at 15,000 miles: one issue so far. Rear defog had one bad element, associated with poor FM radio reception when switched on. Rear window replaced under warranty, issue fixed.

Love my new Accord

TimO, 01/03/2017
EX-L V-6 w/Navigation and Honda Sensing 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I recently purchased this car and have driven it for about 3 weeks. The V6 has a ton of power when needed but gas mileage could be better. The drive is very smooth with minimal road noise. The engine sounds great with a nice purr and the V6 is rarely challenged with shifting or acceleration. The leather seating is very soft and comfortable, I hope it holds up over time. Most of the dash is covered in a leather like material but more importantly I can lay my phone down on the dash without worry that it will fly off while turning or hard breaking. When I made my purchase, I was shopping for Lexus, Acura, Hyundai, and Camry. I chose the Honda based on value and quality over the other vehicles. I've driven Hyundai Sonatas for over 10 years and have been very pleased with the brand. My wife has owned 2 Honda's and both have held the resale value extremely well, something I cannot say for the Hyundai. The car is not perfect and here is my take on some of the technology. The entertainment boot time is way to slow. Not sure why the skimped on the processor but it seems to take over a minute to boot on start up. Even booting up to the FM station takes a long time and there is noticeable lag when switching radio stations. The Bluetooth connection has been flawless with my iPhone and works very quickly. I’ve taken several calls in the car on BT and all the conversations have been clear. Apple car play is a nice feature but the phone needs to be plugged in. It would be a nice alternative to adding the navigation depending on how much you need that feature. I have the built in nav and have tried both. The Apple carplay nav cannot use the sound system will navigating, it can play off iTunes or Apple Apps while navigating but you won’t be able to listen to the radio while using Apple maps, or at least I can’t figure how to do so. My favorite features of the car include the keyless entry, push button start, remote start, back up camera, and adaptive cruise control. The lane watch is okay not really a major improvement over turning your head or using your driving awareness and senses. The camera will blur up when it rains, same for back up camera. Adaptive cruise control is excellent and very easy to use. The lane keeping assistant and breaking warning are great additions for safety and I am glad to have them. Overall I am very pleased with my purchase. It’s a Honda, it’s well built, it will last a while, and it will re-sale well. You really can’t go wrong with this car.

Unbelievable Value

Michael Massimo, 05/15/2017
Sport Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

Change the badge to BMW, MB or Audi and there would be $55,000 sticker on this. I've owned an Audi A4, driven A6s, A8s & MB E class. Nice cars with beautiful cabins and great performance. No question. But the Honda Accord Sport SE is an unbelievable value. The cabin is top notch. Quality through & through with many features. Leather interior with red stitching is a nice touch. Leg room for the front & rear passengers is excellent. Very comfortable for driver & passengers. I feel that I could drive from NY to Florida and get out of the car feeling fresh as a daisy. Trunk space is ample. Controls are easy to use & very intuitive. The engine is a very reliable I4, 2.4L with 189bhp. Pickup is adequate. It's not going to match other 4 door, 4 cylinder sedans. But Honda is not in the performance business. They make FAMILY vehicles. But it would be nice if they would up the BHP to 220. The engine is quiet and revs low. The ride is smooth and quiet even at 70mph. But the 19" rims outfitted with P235/40 tires does make you feel the road more. That may not be favorable for those who enjoy more of a soft/quiet ride. But I don't mind it at all. You feel the road more and true drivers like that. The MPG is excellent and it uses regular-unleaded 87 octane fuel. Overall this is an excellent vehicle. For the price, it's a steal. I don't know how Honda does it.

Comfortable and Good Looking!

Sigfredo Diaz, 11/21/2016
Sport Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

The value for what you get is great. Good looking vehicle and comfortable. It's a smooth ride. Not an engine to rev, but you would have chosen a different vehicle if that was important. Sport SE is limited in tech, but has some basics, such as bluetooth and backup camera. Pandora compatibility is great. The one annoyance is the phone app. The voice call capabilities are awful, would have been better not having at all. The interior look and feel, gives you a more luxury feel, even if it's not. It has a smooth ride. Based on the value, if you're not looking for the latest tech and want a comfortable sedan that has good gas mileage, is roomy, has a reputation of reliability, and looks good, this is the way to go.

A dying breed

TJ Tucker, 05/06/2017
EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Car and Driver had the temerity to run this car alongside the Mercedes E class, and declared the Accord the winner, hands down. And I concur. It's bigger inside, rides as well, and the V-6 engine positively blows away the coarse, pressurized 4-cyl that the E-class now sticks you with (edit - Honda now sticks you with one, too). But great cars never last, and already the devil was at work on this generation. The electrically boosted power steering is not in the same league as the previous hydraulic systems. First, on-center feel is non-existent, when it used to be so vivid. Second, Honda's hydraulic systems used to give you a constant stream of feedback, informing you what was happening at the contact patches of the tires. Any slip angles would give you that gentle tug at the wheel, so you knew what to expect. Even textures came through. I traded in a 10 year old Accord, so the contrast is striking to me. The current one is simply numb. It transforms what should be a premiere best sports sedan into a Lexus. Agreeable, but devoid of any involvement. My other gripe is the entertainment system. If not for the steering wheel mounted buttons, it would be un-usable. It is finnicky with all the touch buttons that don't like to respond, and the menus are Byzantine. Definitely degrades the experience. It's also a little nose-heavy, so it's not happy being tossed around in the turns. It's was the best choice in 2017, and cars have only gotten worse, since. Transmissions now have a zillion gears or are CVT, and are disposable. Turbos are becoming universal, and those engines can't last as long. The bar has been lowered, across the board. Nobody makes great cars anymore. This was just less degraded than the rest. Now it's gone, too.

Accord vs impala

Steve R, 02/13/2017
EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

I had previously purchased nine new Chevrolets over two decades My most recent to Chevy's were impalas. I was ready to buy another impala. But the new impalas, while they had a four cylinder available, really needed a v six. The fuel economy with that was dismal. 18 mpg in city. Nevertheless i had picked out the model, trim packages and color i wanted. Priced it using all dicounts rebates etc. then i decided what the heck , let me look at a honda accord. Test drove. Whoa. More acceleration than the impala that had a six cylinder. This accord has a four cylinder in it? With acceleration like that! Then i checked some packages and trim levels. This accord cost me 6000 less than a comparably equipped impala. It has 27 mpg in city and 35 or more on highway. I am. Averaging over 31 combined after 1100 miles. The Accord has a much bigger back seat than the impala. The trunk in impala is bigger, yes, but accord has plenty of trunk space, golf clubs fit with no problem. The passenger front seat is not as comfortable for my wife as the impala. Except for that this car is awesome. Test drive one, look at the price...i still think chevy makes great cars, but I am 6-3 and dont want a malibu, hard to fit in. I have plenty of room in the accord and in terms of mileage, performance and price, honda beat you chevy. Update--after 7 months, I LOVE my accord. Gas mileage is a combined 32mpg, some highway trips i get close to 40. And when I need acceleration, trust me, this kicks butt. Very very happy with the Accord....UPDATED. After owning for 13 months and 13,000 miles. I love this car. Mileage is always over 30mpg city....highway is mid to upper 30s. A few times over 40 mpg on highway. Love this car....UPDATE--after 2 years I really love this car. Gas mileage is still great, and I am comfortable in the car and it drives great. 25,000 miles on it and it is superb!

Nice car, but... update.

Jim Kay, 01/06/2017
Sport Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

Update after 1 year: Now getting between 29-30 MPG around town and 15 miles to work each day according to dash board reading. No more wandering on highways or higher speeds. Very nice car, I went for the Sport SE and I'm glad I did. After driving for 6 months the handling is much better. Between 3500 and 4000 miles the wandering on highways subsided and the car drives great(?). According to dash board reading I'm averaging 28.8 mpg. Its a very nice car for the money. Reading another Edmunds reviewer comments about their Accord wandering on the highway I have to agree, my Accord does the same thing when reaching speeds of 50 MPH or more. Should have taken on the highway during the test drive but this dealer was surrounded by roads with traffic and residential streets. I did get a great deal so I went for it. With that being said things I like - looks, comfort, CVT is really cool, dual temp controls as well as heated seats will come in handy when driving with my wife, auto head & tail lights setting so they come on when dark, fog lights included, dash and instrument panel looks great, lots of interior room. I'm 6'2" and can sit comfortably with lots of head room and people can sit behind me with plenty of leg room. Back up camera helpful, bluetooth works fine, and for about $800 more you get the red thread stitched black leather seats with front buckets heated, worth it. Trunk is huge for a mid size. Car drives around town great. Don't likes - car wanders with speeds over 50 MPH. Wheel alignment checked and is fine. (?) So make sure you test on a highway before you commit. Radio sound Is just OK. Cup holders have retractable, square, kinda chinsy plastic pegs designed to firmly hold different width cups in place but rattled when I placed a paper coffee cup in it. Floor mats are kinda thin.

Good car but Honda can do better

Car Lover 1979, 06/11/2017
EX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

it's a good car but not a great car. There's a lot of nice technological features. The car rides smooth. It's nice looking. Couple issues though. First, the cvt transmission isn't great In city driving. Jerks at low speeds. Car doesn't want to stop easy as there's no downshift. Infotainment is slow responding. Wheels look nice but they stick out from the tire making it easy to get curb rash. Mileage in the city is not good.

2017 ACCORD V6 COUPE EXL

Dom, 12/30/2017
EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Excellent value in my opinion. Honda Reliability, style, price all worth the money. I have owned two Hondas and one Acura and I couldn't be happier with my new purchase. I think if you’re honest with yourself what you're getting for between 25-32K is worth it. I'm sure if you need all the bells and whistles you're probably considering luxury with the luxury price tag and maintinence cost. I'm practical and drive 100miles per day so with that being said I went with coupe V6 because it's usually just me to and from work. I chose V6 over CVT because I like the extra power and don't care for the ticking in the CVT. That being said the coupe is a dieing breed and since this was Honda's last year for the coupe and 6 cylinder, I let go of the 2002 Honda Accod at 250k miles and upgraded. The two screens is a little much, but I love the seat warmers, memory setting, Bluetooth, and a decent sound system. I live in the Bay Area, so mild wheather conditions, but crappy roads, but front wheel drive is sufficient. Gas mileage could be better but at 25mpg, I'll get over it. I wish Honda would stand by their product and offer a better warranty (30k or 3 years) is shameful. I've owned for 6 months and am happy with my purchase. After owning for a year now (16k miles) I’m pretty happy with my Accord excellent ride and good re-sell value. Bluetooth could be better sometimes difficult to hear. Great car for the value. It’s been 3 years now and I am approaching 30k miles...warrant is set to expire this year and I am hoping not to have any issues with it at this point. Quiet ride, nice size for a coupe, rides more like a sedan than sports car. Overall good value. 35k miles and still looks brand new. I am still happy with my purchase.

Very special car!

John Czm, 01/09/2018
Sport Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

I had 11 news cars before my SE including 6 European. I can say that this is the best choice so far. Bought it in August 2017, have driven 3000 mile without a single issue. I like driving firm, responsive and tight tuned cars which Accord Sport has all these tastes with very reasonable price. Interior is beautiful, seats are very comfortable, leather gives high quality ambiance. Most of people think that Sport or Sport SE are just polished LX which is not true. Sport SE has many upgrades; mechanical: bigger rotors, sharper steering ratio, direct flow exhaust, interior features: black headliner, leather heated seats, very attractive aluminum pedals and 60:40 rear seat. All these upgrades create a special car without breaking a bank. Everything is rock solid in the car, drives great, great responsive handling for a family sedan. I am writing this after a major snow storm and ice rain, this car keeps its strong handling character. This is my first Honda, VTEC engine is a great sample of engineering and the CVT transmission is much better than competitors, smooth and responsive if you use the Sport mode. Highly recommended to daily drivers who doesn’t want to invest in over price crossovers. Update : After driving 30 months and 20k miles, I did only oil changes at dealers, never gave me a single issue. It looks , drives like new, averaging 30 mpg mix driving. I love my Accord!

My Coupe

Bugs, 12/28/2017
Touring V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Own the V6 Coupe Auto for 6 months now. Only 4k miles so far and no problems or compliants and gas mpg and power is awesome. Safety technology on this car is great. Little over a year old and still no issues. I actually enjoy driving it and impressed on the mpg and it still smells new and nothing is wearing other than the tires and brakes whick is expected.

Recently purchased on December 7, 2017

Bernice, 01/08/2018
Touring V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased this car on December 7, 2017. It is a beautiful car and it has a smooth ride. This is my 3rd Honda; therefore, you can see that I am a Honda car. I still have my 1999 Honda Accord V6 Sedan and it has 208,260 miles on it. It will be 19 years old and it is still in mint condition. If you take care of your Honda, it will surely take care of you. I am planning on having this 2017 Honda According V6 Touring for those many years. I have not had the time to operate everything on the car yet, but I feel confident they will be 5 starts.

Honda loyalist no longer

Joel vanderhill, 12/14/2016
EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

Dissapointment! After 30'years of driving Hondas, My 2017 Accord does not live up to Honda quality. My last Accord a 2013 was a much better car. The new car has a shudder in the steering at highway speeds that is not correctable. The steering is also unstable. With no surface interference (wind, road crown) the car will not go straight. It floats and needs continuous correction. Honda's suspension retuning has apparently failed.'The dealer has balanced and aligned wheels, replaced all tires and tried other cars of the same trim line and they all exhibit the same idiosyncrasies. Very sad. I have an iPhone SE with 10.1.1 which pairs fine with the Bluetooth Handsfreelink, however the connectivity is horrible. It rarely takes an audio command, often does not pick up a call, cuts in and out rendering it unusable. After many calls to Honda and Apple I Have given up. Back to handheld. Very sad. The back up camera was improperly installed and replaced but it is such an inferior optic it is useless at night and sketchy in daylight. No more Hondas for me. I am not a big fan of the style change either but the basics, drivability and technology are safety issues that are unforgivable for Honda. Very sad and I will shop for another brand after suffering through this lease.

New 2017 Accord LX Sedan Overview

Paul S., 01/04/2017
LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

I've had my basic Accord LX for a month now. It's a great car for the price: quality, steering, comfort, brakes, climate controls, even the CVT is great. The only issue I have is with the mileage. I'm driving mainly at low speeds around the city - and I'm averaging 18mpg. According to other owners, the CVT (in reg or econ modes) at low speeds (under 30mph) does not get the advertised 26mpg. I put it in S gear now below 30mph. After I got the speed up - and out on the highway - mpg is right where it should be in re or econ modes. I'm happy with the car

Great Car with a few flaws

Jarrod Manna, 01/09/2017
Sport Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

I've owned my 2017 Accord Sport Special Edition for about a month now. I upgraded to this car from a 2006 Honda Accord. Keeping my cars for several years, I require my vehicles to be dependable. That's why I stuck with Honda. My 2006 Accord was a great car that gave me zero problems for ten years. It only had 115k miles on it but I wanted something new. Needless to say, upgrading to a 2017 model, was a no-brainer. With that being said, even though I enjoy my new Accord, it's not perfect. I'm not achieving the advertised mpg of 26 city. I'm averaging closer to 21/22 in town. I use the Econ feature and keep it in "D" not "S" mode, so I'm not sure why my mpg is slow low. Could using the heater lower the mpg that much? Hmm... Perhaps I still need to break it in. However, city driving is a joy. Not only is the car comfortable, easy and fun to drive, I'm noticing other drivers breaking their necks to check it out. It's a nice feeling to see others taking notice of this attractive car. For a practical midsize sedan, I think it looks great! The interior screams luxury with the red stitched black leather interior and cool dash. The speedometer features a color ring that changes from white to green when you reach efficient driving. I mean, whaaat?!? I don't have the dual-screen infotainment, but I'm glad about that. It just seems too much. I don't think I'd use it that much anyway. The audio speakers are average at best. You'd think Honda would install better than average speakers but again, nothing's perfect. The car drives a little different at higher speeds. It seems I have to "control" the car more than my old 2006 model. It kinda wants to veer a bit on the highway, making for a little less comfortable ride. Are the 19" wheels the culprit? You tell me. Overall, I'm very happy with my 2017 Honda Accord Sport Special Edition. It's a beautiful, fun and quality made car which I look forward to driving over the next ten years.

2017 Honda Accord coupe v6 poor mans sports coupe

Chuck Katz, 09/02/2018
EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

5.5 0-60. accelerates great in traffic. not too many coupes left, hope they bring it back in the 2020 year

Don't need navigation

JR, 10/02/2016
EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

You can hook up your phone and use Google maps on the touch screen via Android Auto (or a similar iPhone app). Handles great and comfortable ride.

First new Accord

Stephanie Barrocas, 10/09/2016
EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Great car with great acceleration and comfort. i like to sport mode when i am traveling on the expressways. I allows me to hammer down and pass with ease.

Reliable Brand at a Great Value

Justin V, 05/08/2017
Sport 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

About the car buying process: It had been 14 years since I last purchased a new car and so I was bracing for the exhausting price haggling process and drama. However, this time around, I took the advice of a friend and utilized a few different sites to see what the best available price was for my car, printed out the certificate and went to the dealership that had the car I was interested in stock. After test driving the car, I told the salesman I was interested in purchasing the car and handed him the certificate. From there, he simply added the required sales tax, title and tag fees. Honda's 0.9% financing made the deal even sweeter. Done! Now, about the car itself: I've only had this car for almost a month and have driven 300 miles, but I am very impressed with this Honda Accord Sedan Sport. While I wish that certain amenities were standardly available in the Sport trim (Auto-dimming rear view mirror, Homelink, Apple Carplay/Android Auto, Heated front seats), I still believe that this car is priced very well and provides a great value. Moreover, there are not many mid-size, family sedans that are fun to drive, priced well below $30,000 AND offer a 6-speed manual transmission. The 19" OEM wheels on this Sport model definitely caught my attention--one of the best-looking wheels in my opinion--which is why I was not interested in the EX model. I was concerned that this choice would result in a harsher ride quality than one of my other cars (Infiniti G35 Coupe riding on 18" wheels), but to my surprise, the suspension on the Accord has made it rather comfortable! And, with Honda's reputation of being a reliable, trouble-free car (of course when proper and timely maintenance is being performed), I think the decision is clear for anyone in the market for a family sedan. Update (08-Nov-2017): just passed 7 months of ownership and 4,000 miles in. Oil life indicator showing 50% remaining. Averaging 27-28 mpg of mixed driving. On highway road trip, I achieved ~32 mpg. Overall, very pleased with purchase and no complaints on drive quality. Update (17-May-2018): completed 13 months of ownership with 8,500 miles. Oil & filter change along with tire rotation at the 1 year mark. Still averaging about 27-28 mpg. The ride is still very compliant even with 19" wheels. Update (22-Nov-2019): it's been 2.5 years (28,8xx miles) and no complaints! I needed to replace a tire due to road debris creating a puncture, but aside from that, no major expenses--just oil change and tire rotation.

In tune with my coupe

John, 11/29/2016
EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I love driving this car. It is stylish, quick and a great ride. I do not understand why there is not more positive noise about this car.

Great Vehicle

David Garrett, 09/24/2016
Touring V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I knocked off 1 star from the reliability because the battery had to be replaced two weeks after purchasing the new vehicle. Other than that, I love my 2017 Honda Accord Touring!!!

Performance, Style and Reliability

Andrew Cummings, 12/19/2016
Touring V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I was looking to strike a balance between price, performance, reliability, and style. I was considering higher end vehicles... like the Acura TLX. The Honda Accord V6 Touring gives me what I want in a daily driver... at about 10k less. I had an '06 Accord V6 before this... and had such a great ownership experience, it was a no-brainer to get another one. If I had any ability to 'influence' any of the car's design/features... it would be to encourage them to take another round of refinement at the infotainment system. It's pretty good, to be fair, but as a software engineer... it's really evident that they CPU they're using is too slow. If you want to just quickly check your milage while the car is off... it takes about 30 seconds to a minute. The 'boot' time... is inexcusably slow. The Apple CarPlay is wonderful... And... it could use another round of refinement, in terms of integration. I see this is a Honda issue, not an Apple issue. It makes me wish that Apple had written the software for the whole infotainment system. All of this said... this is a fantastic car... I've only driven it 1200 miles... so it's still brand new for me... but I'm already clear that I made a great choice. UPDATE: I just hit 44,000 miles this morning. I still feel the same way about the car. I've adjusted to the incredibly poor infotainment system and just written it off as a growing pain. So many things are irritating about it from it's slow start to the ill-thought out trip computer, to the fact that you can't continue to listen to the radio while filling up with gas without a 30+ second reboot of the ridiculous system. That said... I love the rest of the car. It's so solid, handles well, has plenty of power, and the overall quality and ownership experience is fantastic. My dealer, Bronx Honda are generally inept... but the car is so solid, it hasn't had a huge impact.

Great Car for the money!

Paul S, 03/29/2017
LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

I leased the base LX sedan in December. After 3 months - I love this car. I was concerned about the CVT - but I've grown to really like it. No engine high revving through shifts. Also - the quiet ride for a $20K car is like a $30 or $40k car. Handling is sure, braking great and comfort good - although I wished I had upgraded to power seats so I could get a custom fit. Mileage around town is a little lower than stated - but I drive i a bigger city.

I love this car!

Dianalee Imondi, 10/24/2016
EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

This car is wonderful.Beautiful, roomy, and a very smooth ride. I get compliments on it all the time. And so economical .

Fun to drive

Anne Benck, 01/15/2017
EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Loved the look of the car and the way it handled. Responsive steering and plenty of power in the V-6. On the negative side, I think the two screens is distracting while driving and the seats were quite uncomfortable for both me and my son, especially the hard lumbar support. Too bad there wasn't an option to upgrade the seats to ones that were more plush. The front seats in the Honda CR-V were better.

Window Noise

lnhasz2, 10/12/2017
LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

I have had my car for only a few months. From the start, the front passenger window sounds like it is not shut tight. Makes an air leak sound. I took it back to the dealer because I could no longer take that sound. We travel long distances and after a few hours this noise become extremely aggravating. The dealer took it out for a drive. He then came back and said that he too heard the sound. He then took another Honda out for a drive. This one too made the same sound. He said it appears to come from the front edge trim. He then said there was nothing they could do. That, I would just have to accept it. This is unacceptable for a new car to have a 'defect'. Needless to say, I was not in a happy place after he told me that. Even my husband was taken aback from the lack of a solution. I am now in the process of demanding a fix or give my money back. We will see what happens. Recommendation, take the car out for a test at a speed of at least 60 mph before buying this car.

High-End Look and Feel!!!

DC, 11/16/2017
Sport Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

** 2017 Accord Sport Special Edition ** First, shout out to Kean Thompson at Honda of Owings Mill for an easy way to buy a Honda! Now on with the review... I have owned 2 Accords (1 Sedan and 1 Coupe), 2 Pilots and 2 CVRs before purchasing this Accord Sport Special Edition; I am a fan of the value and quality with the Honda products. I have owned a few High-End Cars/SUVs (Audi, Range Rover and Volvo). This Sport SE might be the most finely appointed and ergonomically featured car I have driven!! At first glance, it might be mistaken for an Audi A4 or BMX 3 Series, nice clean, modern lines. The performance is really good for a 4 cylinder. The 19" rims give this car a nice added performance look; super sharp! The ride is pretty good, but I will recommend to any one looking for a smoother ride, go for touring edition. But if you want the look and feel of a German car, with better reliability, then the Sport SE is the way to go!!! I am very happy with the Sport SE, might rival my Pilot for my favorite vehicle!!

Last of is kind Honda Accord V6 coupe 2017

Jorge Vinicio Correa, 06/14/2018
EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Honda no longer make V6 coupe Accords. I feel like I have limited edition one of kind!

The good old days....

Gary, 02/19/2017
EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

If you are looking for a driving experience like the muscle cars of days gone by...then look no further! The acceleration of the V6 will put a smile on your face when your head is pinned back against the headrest and suddenly it's the 60's and 70"s again! Power band keeps pulling past 125mph and more if you have the courage to take it there! Of course you get all that Honda is famous for too, ride, handling, quiet, great sound system, comfort, safety and of course style! After all, if you are a Honda person ..... there are no substitutes! Honda folks know what I mean. Nice job Honda....2017 Accord V-6.... best rocket yet!!

Great car making for a GREAT BUY !

James Fisher Sr, 09/03/2016
EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

Finest driving automobile, I have ever driving. Comfortable for a short fat old man and sits that hugs you like a pretty woman. Leased to replace a 2012 Accord Ex-L Totaled out from hitting a cement wall head on @ 70 MPH with no injuries. Insurance paid the whole note and some extra $16,000.00 + . Didn't even come close to needing GAP insurance. Residual value after 57 months with 48015 miles 62%. If my 2017 Accord does that good I just made ONE HELL OF A DEAL!

Great car

Sylo, 12/11/2016
LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

Try the cvt before you buy. I drove Altima 7 years ago and didn't like it. This accord has great cvt car is very responsive and I love it. This accord is more sporty than previous versions and I like it So far I like it a lot After 1 year and 25,000 miles Still love it. Performance is great. I don't like: interior upholster is not easy to clean and black plastics are cheap. I cannot open windows with remote control (2012 could), and the biggest minus - the back seat does not have the small opening in a middle to carry long items w/o folding down the entire seat - this is just ridiculous. But overall there is 100 things I like about this car so would still buy. Thanks.

no catch here!

dawn, 03/06/2017
EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

I bought a 2017 Honda Accord Sedan in the beginning of 2017. I have had to bring the car back to dealership 4 times since my purchase and its been 8 weeks. The drivers side window has wind noise in the upper left corner of the window. It sounds like the door is ajar the noise is so prominent. You can only hear this noise when you accelerate at speeds of 55 mph or above. When I test drive the vehicle I did not get on the interstate so I never heard the noise. Although the dealership has been helpful, they have never resolved my issue. This noise is really LOUD and ANNOYING... I did drive another 2017 and heard the same noise, but I do not hear the noise when sitting in the passenger seat. These leads me to believe this can be corrected. The dealership has said their is nothing else they can do. I also found a TSB (technician service bulletin) for the accords for 2013-2016 with the same issue. I printed the bulletin brought the car in and they did attempt to correct the problem according to instructions on the bulletin. As of today, March 6, 2016 I still hear the noise and am so very disappointed in this issue. I love everything else about the car. I would get rid of it tomorrow if I wouldn't loose money.

Hoping 2017 more reliable than 2013 - love the car

Chick, 11/14/2017
Touring V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

(1st) I will NEVER opt for LOW PROFILE TIRES again - tires fragile, wheels bent from potholes - not suitable for real-life roads... EXPENSIVE WHEELS AND TIRES. (2ND) Navigation is lousy, and INTERMITTENTLY doesn't figure out where it is for a few precious minutes, which is when I need it most in unfamiliar places. I traded a 2013 Accord V6 for a 2017 V6 Touring after replacing 2013 starter twice in 4 months. Loved the car, but couldn't stand the starter problem endemic to 2013-1015 V6s. Giving Honda another chance, since I've had them since 1978. Didn't need all the Touring extras, but it came in the colors we both agreed on. Love the V6 power and open road economy [32-34/gal.]; mileage is only about 17+ in our local very short trips. Love the comfortable seats - 12 hour drive to Florida no problem. Love the backup camera, and the camera in right side mirror, which I use to monitor any open lanes to my right. Smooth and quiet, but enough feedback from suspension to remember you're still alive and awake. Great visibility/glass, which is what first sold me on an Accord back in '78. Touring 40-series tires are expensive to replace-have lost two to road hazards in 6000 miles. Top safety rating in 2013 also drew me to this model. A genuine bargain for the power and features this car packs... paid about $4000 under sticker on this last model year, and could have done better if didn't need car deal that day.

2017 honda accord sport san marino red

Doug A, 04/03/2018
Sport 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

After owning it couple years now . Backup camera went out . Taking it to the dealer tomorrow . Hopefully they fix it under warranty. Its a 6speed manual . Shifts very smooth rides ok 2.4 ok power feels like got more power than it actually has geared so low but drives great handles great . Got the sport so more plain jane. Speakers really stink but other than backup camera going out and price point great car still little wind noise but not driving bently so overall been great car . For some reason all or most honda accords that year had frount brake noise new off the lot. Drove me crazy for awhile. Only hear it driving slower with windows down enjoying summer . Stll does that to . But really can’t complain to much . Just change oil air filter cabin filter drive it great gas mileage looks sporty . Mostly got it to drive back and forth to work . The factory tires not that great slick in just rain . Winter time i drove my truck. . Still overall like the car easy to drive great gas mileage. Feels like handles good easy to drive . Biggest problem i found so far since its got 19” rims tires are very expensive wish the would have stuck with same rim design but in an 18” little more rubber between road and the rim makes car ride much rougher still softer than my truck but . Still feel most bumps in the road more than it should . The rims look great but watchout for the littles pothole will damage the tire and trust me there not cheap . They still could but better speakers smaller rims keep there price point . Reason i say that is because people usually buy a honds for price point and reliability yes little style helps to . But backup camera never worked that good don’t need it but nice on cold winter morning back window frosted camera help alot . . I am adjusted to driving a truck . But car very easy to monver around park any parking spot . Looks good drives ok . Yes would recommend to anybody looking at honda . Long as it was manual stay away from cvt transmission unless you just keep it year or two . Everyones having trouble with them

Perfect value for money!

Alex - Long Island, NY, 01/22/2018
Sport Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

I have no complaints after driving 6 months and 4000 miles. Before having this one I had 2008 Camry, 2012 Altima, and I cannot tell you how Accord beats them in every way. It has better mileage, super handling, perfect price / performance. The CVT is much much better than Nissan’s CVT, very smooth and responsive, and better than sluggish auto transmissions ( look at 2018 Camry 8 speed). I get average 29 mpg with 60% city 40% highway driving. I love heated leather interior, it is beautiful in and out. Highly recommended who needs dependable, responsive and great looking family sedan. Update: after 2 years and 12000 miles, it still looks and runs like new. Just did regular maintenance; oil change, tire rotation that’s it. Never had any issues no broken parts no engine light. Average mpg is getting better after 10k miles. During the winter, I had no serious problem with the big and wide tires, wet traction is good and snow traction is ok with all season tires. Bluetooth connection works great, sound system is the only weakness of the car. Overall it is amazing value for money.

new lights old car

jhid123, 04/10/2017
LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

I think it is time for real redesign, 2017 Accord is in reality 2013 Accord with poor quality materials that Honda started using two years ago. They just replaced front and rear lights, added some chrome details and call it newly redesigned... In general the car is OK, all the options are the same, as other cars in this price range, if you did not have Honda before you would not notice the difference. Back in 2015 Honda changed seats and its material, so in 2017 it is the same uncomfortable seats, they don't care about multiple complains, all over the internet, about driver seat comfort. 2017 got one more issue comparing to previous years: phone link is horrible. You can change phone setting hundred of times but it will not copy your address book. It displays message and claiming that it is been copied, but nothing is happening in reality. The same problem with text messages, your car will not react to text (no notification) and will not read them as previous one use to do. Honda is claiming new sporty look, but downgraded tires to Firestone Affinity (they use to install them on cheaper Civic). How can you have "nice ride" with such a horrible tires. One good think about those tires is fuel efficiency, but road handling is below average. Every day I see a lot of people driving Accord around me, so I assume the price is right for such a quality.

What's with the tire noise? AVOID HONDA Sport SE

PRCOTTAGEFORSALE, 12/29/2017
Sport Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

The tires are designed to rub against a brake pad protector of some sort, which produces a loud noise that is very annoying. Honda now says it was designed into the car, after I brought the car in for repair 5 times. I think Honda is full of it and not standing behind it's cars. Who designs a car to have $1,000 tires rub? How do you say that with a straight face? STAY AWAY FROM THIS CAR AND SO FAR HONDA is LEAVING MYSELF AND DEALERSHIP OUT TO DRY. I am not only appalled at the way Honda is handling this but insulted by the fact that we are suppose to read fine print in the specs now to avoid this from happening to you! THE TIRES ARE NOT DESIGNED FOR THIS CAR, THEY ARE SIMPLY TOO BIG FOR THE FRONT END. ADMOIT IT HONDA, YOU PIT 19 INCH TIRES ON A FRINT END THAT CAN ONLY HANDLE 17 INCH WHEELS.

better cars for the buck

cruz michael, 11/06/2016
EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

Looks like a lot of bells and whistles, but they are not that impressive.Everyone knows they have great reliability, but besides that nothing is really impressive of about this car. I will only say what I don't like about this car. Exterior- Rear trunk is flimsy. Honeycomb front grill is difficult to clean and keep clean.Sunroof is too small. Headlights on low beam do not shine far enough. Interior is worse! The leather they use seems more like vinyl, not good quality. The sound system is abysmal. The back up camera and side view camera are very pixlelated. All the fancy things the dash screen can do , can only be done while in park. There is no gauge on the tires for individual tire pressure , only a dummy light. You can't dim the dash screen lights only turn them off( too bright). The apple car play/ Android feature only works if your phone is plugged into the usb port. It will not work with blue tooth. Now I do like the memory seat feature and the cool led light that shines down on the center console. Over all this care for this price shoud be better. This is a 2017 model but no choice in options to list it, but it has very little if any changes from 2016.

Honda lover

Mike Morgan, 12/31/2016
Touring V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Just purchased a 2017 Accord Touring. What a fantastic car. This is my 5th Accord and the best ever. My first with a V-6. I must say that the Honda V-6 is one of the best that I have ever driven. Quiet, great performance and I averaged over 25mpg combined in my first 2 tanks. The interior is high quality, the ride is smooth and quiet with a lot of room in the rear seat. I would highly recommend an Accord with the V-6--its a great ride. I've owned the car for 7 months I have not changed my opinion. Great car, great performance and great road car. I highly recommend an Accord. I've owned the car for 2 and a half years now and it is without a doubt the best car that I have owned. Its quiet, powerful and trouble free. I have now owned this car for 3 years now and the car continues to perform like new. This 3.5 V6 engine is amazing. Very smooth, quiet, great power and still gets sround 26 MPG. Not happy that this engine is no longer available in the Accord.

My first Honda after 36 years of Toyotas

JG, 05/02/2017
Touring V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I love this car. It has the space, the luxury, the technology, and the pep that I wanted. The Accord is not as quiet as my Toyotas, nor is the music/sound system as good. But both complaints are minor, and this car offers more bang/value for the buck than the equivalent Avalon. Car is two years old and I am still enjoying this car. No major repairs -- just maintenance. And the John Eagle service department is best ever. I'm still very happy with my choice.

Excellent and Stylish Value

Paul Y., 05/23/2017
Sport Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

An update to my original review below: After just 2.5 years, I happily sold my Accord because I realized after a few months just how horrendously uncomfortable the front seats were. I was upset to even consider getting rid of an otherwise decent car because of the seats. Honda really needs to figure out how to improve interior comfort, especially when it comes to head restraints. The exterior paint also started showing signs of flaking after just a year and a half, which is ridiculous because I maintained and garaged the car meticulously. I now drive an Audi A4, which has been incredibly comfortable. ————————— I came from owning a Volvo S60 (and an Acura TL before that) wanting something reliable and practical with a premium edge. The Accord Sport Special Edition provides an amazing value proposition in a stylish package, with many pros and a few cons. I cannot get over the exterior and interior styling; Honda did an excellent job. I love the amount of space throughout the vehicle, including the large trunk, legroom, headroom and other nooks and crannies. The leather upholstery and fit and finish are great. The visibility from the interior to seeing the road all around you is also excellent - way better than my two previous vehicles. I drive a constant mix of city, suburban and interstate environments - handling and ride is a wonderful balance of responsive, agile and refined. The car feels much lighter on the road than its actual size indicates. Turning radius is great - very easy to get around parking garages, parallel spots and city streets. The rear multi-angle camera is super handy in the urban environment. My only complaints are as follows: 1) the sound system and speakers leave much to be desired, 2) sunroof should be included and standard at this price, 3) auto-dimming mirror would be nice, and 4) I personally prefer regular automatic transmissions to the CVT - the undefined gear-shifting can feel strange. Other than that, I am extremely happy with this car.

Vibrate on red light

Volodymyr, 07/01/2017
Sport 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

Makes vibration under drivers seat when you stopped on red right

Awesome sport sedan

pmalt, 12/12/2017
Touring V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have only had the car about a month but i love the style and comfort. This sports sedan is really responsive when not in ECO mode and you shift into sport mode just fun to drive. Very roomy and comfortable inside. Rear camera and lane camera are very good and a must have. Fuel economy are decent for a 6 cyl and when using ECO mode you can get about 4 more mile per gallon.

EX-L V6 with Nav & Honda Sensing

Steve Whitney, 01/03/2018
EX-L V-6 w/Navigation and Honda Sensing 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I wanted a V6, and the local Honda dealer was pushing out the last of the 2017 V6s. So the price was right. I mostly like the car a lot. Great acceleration, and outstanding gas mileage from the V6. I'm getting up to 35mpg on highway at 70mph. Engine and tranny are smooth and responsive. I am having a hard time finding a comfortable seat/steering wheel position that doesn't completely obscure my view of the gauges. Some have said that the dual display infotainment systems of the EX and Touring models is overly cumbersome and complicated, but I have not found it to be so. I do like the Garmin based navigation, although I have found no way to make it stay on a particular scale, or automatically go to "night mode" - you have to push the buttons. The Garmin navigation and standard features of the infotainment system, make Apple Car Play and Honda Link redundant. I don't like the design of the console, arm rest, cup holder combination, which is partly due to the hand lever parking break taking up much of the real estate of the console. Storage space and cubby volume within the cabin is about half of what my Camry was. The trunk is adequate, but a bit smaller than the Camry. The "premium" sound system, with sub-woofer, is OK, but not great, compared to other premium systems I've heard. All of that said, these minor "sins" are more than trumped by the price I got.

Accord for life

Hilroy Samuels , 01/21/2018
Touring V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

My 5th Accord but my first touring love the features. I love the V6 power. Average up to 26 miles per gallon highway. I do 80 miles a day round trip. Two dislikes are the apple car play is a little strange and the brake assist malfunctions when it is cover from round splash or snow cover. What I really like is the self steering feature it is so good when have my morning coffee it just steers itself.

45 Years Old - First New Car

Carey Craddock (Houston, TX), 03/03/2018
Sport Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

As a 45 yr old accountant, I'm proud to say this is my first brand new car. I've always bought 3-4 year old cars in the past and I must say I love this automobile the most out of all of them. Started w/ a Honda Civic HB in college back in 1990, had a Chevy S-10 Blazer, an Acura Legend, Mustang GT, Chevy Silverado and then a 2006 Honda Accord. This is my 3rd Honda, always seem to come back to the Honda. The 2017 Accord Sport SE is a great value for the money. I love the exterior and interior styling. The exterior resembles a BMW 5-Series in my opinion without the price tag and high maintenance costs of a German car. I seriously considered the Volkswagen CC but practicality lead me to back to the Honda once again. I also considered the 2018 Honda Accord but liked the lines and styling of the 2017 much more. I contemplated paying another $1K for the leather but it was well worth the extra money. The leather seats are like butter! Don't skimp on the leather seats! That's the one point I want to emphasize. Go with the leather! What really caught my interest at first were the low profile tires and the wheels! The wheels on the Sport Edition are second to none. They bring the car together. I highly recommend this vehicle for the cost conscious, low maintenance /no hassles, style conscious car owner. You will not be disappointed. It's a classy car that you'll be proud to drive. My walk out price w/ leather and a 6-yr/100,000 mile Honda factory warranty was $25,500.

Noises from front end

HossJWW, 08/14/2018
EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

Only reason I bought it was for a manual tranny. After about a year developed a clicking noise from front end. Dealer tried to fix six times but still hear it at parking lot speeds. Also full of rattles most of which I eliminated myself Extremely fast and economical. Have averaged up to 40 mpg on my 50 mile commute.

51050