Used 2017 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used Accord for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Awesome

Bree Atkins, 10/15/2016
Sport Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

Honda

MOLLYE Hearn, 02/19/2017
EX-L w/Navigation and Honda Sensing 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

I've driven Honda cars since 1987 last one purchased was in 2000 always reliable had the EXL and manual. The radio and road noise were both terrible but since it worked and was paid for kept driving it until 2017. Of course the first cars I looked at were Honda Accord and CRV. Both drove ok.it was just the quality didn't seem to be there even leather didn't look as good as in the old days. Tried to locate a civic hatchback to drive but none were available where I was shopping. CRV compared to Nissan Rogue seemed so light weight I backed off of it. One Honda dealership we drove over to it talked with the internet sales trying to get a price. He didn't get back with us until several weeks later after we had already purchased another car. Still didn't have a price only asked if we were interested. To me Honda has cheapened up the looks and feel some much after thirt years I had to choose another brand

Comfy ride

monika waniek, 04/11/2017
LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

Very reliable

Fun to Drive

Wadley Destin, 09/30/2017
Sport 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

Thanks to Jeffery Parham at River Oaks Honda, I was able to purchace the Honda Accord Sport 2017 in Crystal Black! This car is very fun to drive, great on acceleration, and good on gas. This car looks great inside and out, and a lot of great features that are included like the bluetooth and dual climate control makes it a comfortable ride.

It Continues to Evolve

T Deakins, 11/22/2017
EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The car itself is great albeit a little more still than I like and road noisy. Many of the driving aids are little more than half-steps, e.g.; blind spot detection is only in one side, why not both? … the adaptive cruise will not stop the car … the lane departure system constantly challenges the driver over who's going to steer the car. The nav and radio requires paging multiple screens to get to what you want … this can quite a distraction.

It is a great car

Tuan, 12/17/2017
Sport 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

Perfect

Love my Accords

Wilhelm, 12/31/2017
EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

I own three Accords and one Pilot. I love the 2017 sedan the best. I chose to stay away from the redesign as new designs usually have quirks to be worked out. Also I like the 2013-17 body styling better compared to the 18.

Look out for a good deal

Dan B., 03/12/2018
EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

Look out for a good financial deal,) if you can, because otherways I see it a better (and nicer!!) model than the 2018 equivalent.

Nice car

Garcia carrillo Family, 05/10/2020
Sport 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

3 years of lease many adventures why not keep it in the family

Hideous Wheels

TAR, 11/07/2016
EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

I have owned 3 Accord Sedans, all EXL, both 4 and 6 cylinders. Think the car itself is the best on the road. I would have purchased a new one last week except for the only available wheel on every car on every lot ... talking the EXL4. Hideous wheels, cheap looking, not the least bit refined or classy, why belies the rest of the car. I would never buy a car with those wheels. Brain dead on the part of Honda.

51050