Used 2006 GMC Yukon XL Consumer Reviews

Used Yukon XL for Sale
Select your model:
1...123456

Pros
Cons

Piece of Junk

bill rose, 03/22/2007
SLE 1500 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

We have had numerous repairs to brake system rotors pads to no avail. Brakes squeak like crazy. Tires wore out at less than 15,000 miles. Replaced with Michelins and rotors warped and brakes still squeak. GM says brake noise is normal. Not for what I paid for this piece of junk!

Grandma’s Fun!!

MaryBeth , 12/09/2020
SLE 1500 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

2006 GMC Yukon XL Has made me feel like I can safely take all 5 of my granddaughters anywhere! The dogs got the back to themselves. The girls can pick from any of the 5 car seats with 5 point seatbelts ( even my 10 year old, 125lb girl ). This means the access seat is folded forward for easy 3rd row seating. If desired I can take another adult. The interior seating is all leather but because I’ve got the kids I have all seating and floors covered- I’m not the get upset about spilling type of grandma. I’m not the rich grandma either, I take the kids camping, to rodeo events, fishing and Desert museums. I got a Water Proof rack bag for our tent, kitchen, food & other needed equipment. I also got a hitch rack- what a great idea this is for supplies that you can access quickly, like snacks and lunch! That’s all we need to have great adventures together! If you want to seat 8 adults comfortably or just take your grandkids somewhere you will enjoy the size of this interior. I looked at other models and they all came up short on interior space. Well, I suppose they would have room for 8 people but the center would only be skinny kids & you would never be able to take the dogs.

16500 and still going strong.

Melle, 12/14/2020
SLE 2500 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Bought our Yukon new in 20O6. 165000 miles later, only repair, other than maintenance, was one fuel pump at 95,000 miles and this week, a small inexpensive gasket. 2nd Yukon we have owned and both great SUVs.

1...123456