Used 2018 GMC Terrain Pricing
- Comfortable and upscale interior
- Range of engines offers efficiency and power
- MyLink user interface is intuitive and easy to use
- Extensive list of optional safety features
- Base 1.5-liter engine can feel sluggish
- Midrange trims offer fewer standard safety features than competitors
- Less cargo space behind the back seat than most competitors
- Price with options runs higher than average for the class
Read full review
Used 2018 GMC Terrain for Sale
2018 GMC Terrain Denali Red Quartz Tintcoat Power Moonroof, Reverse Sensing, Back-Up Camera, Power Liftgate, Navigation, Leather, AWD, AWD. Recent Arrival! CARFAX One-Owner. Odometer is 1480 miles below market average! BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: - Lowest Prices Every Day: Our market based WOW pricing utilizes competitive market pricing guides, no games. So it is easy to make an educated, hassle -free purchase from us. Many of our competitors add freight, reconditioning or certification fees to their price quotes. Your WOW price has no hidden charges. Just add tags, taxes and processing fee. - Complimentary CARFAX Vehicle History Report - 7 Day Exchange Policy: This policy simply states if you are not completely satisfied with your vehicle purchase, bring it back to us for a full credit towards your next vehicle, no questions asked! RECALL NOTICE: Some vehicles may be subject to manufacturer safety recalls that for various reasons may not be repaired prior to sale. You may also check for open recalls at www.safercar.gov
Excellent Condition, GREAT MILES 3,365! WAS $37,511. Entertainment System, Moonroof, Nav System, Heated Leather Seats, Hitch CLICK NOW! : Safety equipment includes Electronic Stability Control AFFORDABLE: Was $37,511. VEHICLE FEATURES: Keyless Entry, Remote Trunk Release, Privacy Glass, Steering Wheel Controls OPTION PACKAGES: SUNROOF, SKYSCAPE POWER WITH POWER SUNSCREEN, ADVANCED SAFETY PACKAGE includes (UFQ) Automatic Parking Assist and (UVH) Surround Vision, COMFORT PACKAGE includes (KU1) ventilated driver seat, (KU3) ventilated front passenger seat, (KA6) heated rear seats and (K4C) Wireless Charging for devices, DRIVER ALERT PACKAGE II includes (UHY) Low Speed Forward Automatic Braking, (UEU) Forward Collision Alert, (UHX) Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning, (UE4) Following Distance Indicator and (TQ5) IntelliBeam headlamps, TRAILERING EQUIPMENT includes factory installed Class III 2 receiver hitch, increased cooling capacity and 7-wire connection, ENGINE, 2.0L TURBO, 4-CYLINDER, SIDI, VVT (252 hp [188.0 kW] @ 5500 rpm, 260 lb-ft of torque [353.0 N-m] @ 2500 - 4500 rpm) (STD), TRANSMISSION, 9-SPEED AUTOMATIC 9T50, ELECTRONICALLY-CONTROLLED WITH OVERDRIVE (STD), AUDIO SYSTEM, 8 DIAGONAL GMC INFOTAINMENT SYSTEM WITH NAVIGATION includes multi-touch display, AM/FM/SiriusXM stereo, Bluetooth streaming audio for music and most phones, Android Auto and Apple CarPlay capability for compatible phones, advanced voice recognition, in-vehicle apps, personalized profiles for infotainment and vehicle settings. Includes greater memory. EXPERTS REPORT: Great Gas Mileage: 26 MPG Hwy. Horsepower calculations based on trim engine configuration. Fuel economy calculations based on original manufacturer data for trim engine configuration. Please confirm the accuracy of the included equipment by calling us prior to purchase.
Get more for
- Edmunds shoppers save money with a valuation on their trade-in
- Receive offers from our dealer partners fast
Features & Specs
Our experts like the Terrain models:
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Alerts the driver to perpendicular oncoming traffic when reversing out of a driveway or parking space.
- Side Blind Zone Alert
- Monitors blind spots for traffic, warning the driver when an obstacle is present.
- Safety Alert Seat
- Vibrates the driver seat cushion to provide physical alerts from safety systems.