Used 2004 GMC Sierra 2500
Pros & Cons
- Powerful drivetrain, competitive tow rating, innovative features, spacious interiors.
- Low-quality interior materials, questionable build quality.
Edmunds' Expert Review
A strong drivetrain, combined with a capable suspension and numerous available options, makes this truck a solid choice for those who need a little more capability than your average half-ton.
|Overall||undefined / 5|
Also consider these sponsored cars
Trending topics in reviews
- sound system
- climate control
- driving experience
- maintenance & parts
- handling & steering
- ride quality
- fuel efficiency
- reliability & manufacturing quality
Most helpful consumer reviews
People who viewed this also viewed
Is the GMC Sierra 2500 a good car?
Is the GMC Sierra 2500 reliable?
Is the 2004 GMC Sierra 2500 a good car?
How much should I pay for a 2004 GMC Sierra 2500?
The least-expensive 2004 GMC Sierra 2500 is the 2004 GMC Sierra 2500 2dr Regular Cab Work Truck Rwd LB (6.0L 8cyl 5M). Including destination charge, it arrives with a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of about $23,520.
Other versions include:
- 2dr Regular Cab Rwd LB (6.0L 8cyl 5M) which starts at $25,590
- 2dr Regular Cab SLE Rwd LB (6.0L 8cyl 5M) which starts at $26,728
- 2dr Regular Cab Work Truck Rwd LB (6.0L 8cyl 5M) which starts at $23,520