Used 2007 GMC Envoy Consumer Reviews

Used Envoy for Sale
Select your model:
12345...10

Pros
Cons

I love this car

Gary, 08/22/2008

This is the 6th SUV I have owned. The others were Fords. I hesitated buying the car because of some review I read but I liked the looks of it so I bought it anyway. I have been extremely happy with the car. It drives and rides well. I have the Denali so it has about everything on it. I wouldn't call it a workhorse but in the Oregon where I live it fits the needs of the typical small family.

Denali = Outstanding Value for your Money

Lav_tip, 12/19/2006

I really enjoy this vehicle. I personally like the nav system and don't really care about the whole "CD" issue. Oh by the way, I also own an '06 Lexus GS300 AWD and my wife owns an '06 RX330 and neither one of us listens to CDs. We do however enjoy our subscriptions to XM satellite radio. I test all the competitors products and found that the Denali was equivalent to the 4Runner, Pathfinder and the other American products as well. I love driving this vehicle. I drove it from Herndon, VA to Knoxville, TN and it performed extremely well and was a very comfortable ride.

Nice Ride

Joe, 07/17/2007

I was hesitant to by an American made car since I always have driven a Toyota but so far I have been very impressed. The Envoy is very comfortable, has great pick up and go while sustaining very little road noise. So far, I am really impressed.

Better than the 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser

alventura160, 11/07/2007

I was very hesitant to purchase the Envoy because I was driving an extremely reliable 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser at the time. The FJ Cruiser was a fun vehicle to own, but there were a lot of design flaws I could not get past. Most of all, the suicide doors made it very difficult for people to get in and out of the back seat. The Envoy provides such a quiet and comfortable ride. My wife and I carpool to work most of the week, and we look forward to our morning and afternoon drives in our Envoy. I am fairly sure that the next car I purchase will also be a General Motors vehicle. I encourage anyone that is shopping for a safe and comfortable SUV to test drive the Envoy.

2007 GMC Envoy Fuel Gauge

nettieg, 03/25/2012

I have driven (and love) my 2007 Envoy. The truck is so comfortable & it has been 100% reliable for me. I currently have 35,600 original miles on it. It is a total disappointment to me that GMC refuses to pay for a replacement fuel gauge. I sure can't afford to pay half ($325.00) for a new gauge anymore then anyone else can. I tried to appeal to GMC because I am 60 years old & on Social Security Disability, but to no avail. The company evidently does not care what sort of "American made (???)" parts suppliers it deals with. So for now, with gas at $3.95/gallon, I just top off the tank every 5 days. I hope that at some point, a GMC executive drove the Envoy & ran out of gas.

12345...10