Used 2013 Ford Transit Connect Consumer Reviews - 7 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Ford Transit Connect Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Transit Connect model:

2013 Transit Connect Premium, A Real Honey
By Marian Jones

2013 Ford Transit Connect Wagon XLT Premium 4dr Minivan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

My 2010 cargo van like this got wrecked. It was hard to find another one with the window configuration I wanted. I went online nationwide. I definitely wanted a 2013, the last year this “boxy” style was made. I finally found this one at Mercedes Benz Of Bedford (Ohio). They were very helpful in taking it to a repair facility I picked out for a pre-purchase inspection. When all was good, the dealership arranged to have it shipped to Seattle for me. I knew the “wagon” meant there would be back seats, but didn’t know it would have features like a heated windshield and mirrors, reclining front seats, and all-weather tires. So happy this 73-yr-old lady got the courage to work with a dealership half way across the U.S.

great for hauling dirt bike
By @alandixonfmx

2013 Ford Transit Connect Cargo Van XL 4dr Minivan w/o Side & Rear Glass (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I really needed a more fuel efficient van to haul my dirt bike around the country as i preform as a professional fmx rider. This van has been great, it struggles up hills and isn't fast, i drive it easy and get average of 25 mpg freeway. storage on the 2013 is great but i guess they lowered the roof on the newer models.

Cheetah's Personal Service Van
By Cheetah Swift-Robertson

I love this little van !!!! I use it to transport staging materials for my Real Estate Listings and to carry all of my tools for making necessary repairs to the new listings that I take. It's the perfect size for me and easy to drive and park. Gas mileage could be a little better but I have it loaded with my tools all the time. I barely drive my car since I purchased it because I like driving it so well. It's adorable !!!!!

Mainteance and relibility -10
By John M

2013 Ford Transit Connect Cargo Van XLT 4dr Minivan w/Side & Rear Glass (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

70k miles 2 transmissions and multiple other issues. If you have a fleet don't even consider a Transit. Unless you have a tow company on retainer. Mostly highway miles and not heavily loaded.

Road Warrior
By Greg

2013 Ford Transit Connect Cargo Van XL 4dr Minivan w/Rear Glass (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Been very good. Putting over 100000 miles a year. I have 390000 miles using full synthetic oil. Engine running smooth. Transmission is still good. Starting to have problems with electrical.