Used 2015 Ford Fiesta Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used Fiesta for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

the little buggy

WILMER A BOWERS, 04/13/2017
SE 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

its a small car five passengers need to be very thin. Its a good car for small people. Purchased cause my wife likes to drive small cars.

Crash protection

Renee Watson, 12/08/2017
SE 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Very glad purchased for my mom on mother's day 2017. She was hit by a car yesterday. So much impact the car passenger side rear tire was separated. God was her fourth tire during the impact. Side airbags deployed. 81 years old and just renewed her drivers license ladt year. Purchasing another very soon.

Fiesta disaster

Sano, 08/20/2020
SE 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I owned the Ford Fiesta 2015 SE for 5 years and its just terrible. Sure the gas mileage is not bad. I hate the plus and minus buttons on the shifter it causes the car to level off the ground about an inch or 2 and as well it is used for shifting in sport mode. The car is not good for long drives very bad lumbar support. When you accidentally press the + button going in reverse the car levels off the ground and it can sometimes ruin the view when your trying to parallel park it create a blind spot which isn't recommended for someone that is short its very annoying. Sync and Bluetooth decided to stop working at the end of warranty. I don't know if this happened to other owners but I thought that was fishy. Maybe I got my car from a shady ford dealership. I had other experiences with this car that the car had a lot of defects in it that affected the car such as abs light or leaky struts. I could go on and on I really did not enjoy owning this car after the first year.

Great small car .

etch 56, 03/22/2021
S 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Although I only have 25000 miles on car ,never had any issues . The only bad thing is trade in value to dealers suck .

51050