Used 2015 Ford Fiesta Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used Fiesta for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Fiesta ST**** A Powerful Hatchback-With Drawbacks

M. Flynn, 07/13/2017
ST 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Overall the Fiesta ST has served it's purpose well. It is not perfect by any standard, but it is a decent entry into the Hot Hatch market. I have put over 30,000 miles on my Fiesta ST and here is my honest review. The drive train is intoxicating. The raw torque of this engine paired with the fairly smooth 6spd manual makes it definitely feel fast. It is not a rocket ship but merging and getting around slow drivers in the fast lane is effortless. It has returned great gas mileage even with my spirited driving style. For a 1.6L it produces an amazing amount of torque. On the factory tune it make 186hp and 270ft lbs correct at 5,000 feet above sea level. Which by far puts it over Ford factory ratings. The engine is where the fun stops. The interior is economy car cheap, which is to be expected, but even if the materials are cheap, the fit and finish is cheaper. Panel gaps on the interior everywhere. I did not opt for the Recaro seat package and no sun roof and I am glad I did. The base seats are fine and acceptable for long drives. The older Sync system is a royal pain in the ass and works but with some effort. My biggest greif with the whole car is the suspensions dampening. The car is over dampened and under sprung making the drive over choppy surfaces or even simple expansion joints an annoyance. On smooth roads its great, but in most of the Continental US the roads are not smooth so it can truly test your patience in comfort. Who ever the a** Hole for engineer thought it was a great idea to firm the compression and rebound settings on the shocks was a great idea should be demoted. Only way to cure the suspension brutality is to buy a correctly dampened set of shocks from the OE (Bilstien) who originally produced the shocks and struts for Ford. Their aftermarket shocks are done correctly. I have only had two warranty issues, one being a common thing which is the Blend Door Actuator for the HVAC system and then a roof molding trim piece. Other than that the car has been put through hell and back and keeps coming back for more. If this car was not front wheel drive, I would not be selling it. Unfortunately steering with the throttle is just too much fun to ignore.

MY FORD FIESTA

Tigertug, 02/21/2018
S 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

The car has performed well, but I had to replace the passenger seat belt, and recently the check engine light came on,,,The car's reliability may be poor. Update: Since the repairs earlier mentioned, the car has been reliable.

Worst car I ever owned

Andrey, 02/24/2017
Titanium 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Make yourself a favor - Don't Buy Ford Fiesta. Transmission was replaced twice for short period of time. After that I sold the car. Person who purchased this car 6 months later has same problem and again Transmission....

I love my Fiesta Titanium!

Janice, 02/12/2018
Titanium 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I bought my Fiesta Titanium brand new in August of 2014. It's loaded with goodies you would never expect on a subcompact car. Mine has everything but a sunroof, just because they annoy me. I've read that other people have had trouble with the Sync, but mine starts up automatically when I start the car. One of the best things about this car is the headroom. I'm tall, and my head scrapes the roof of most subcompacts. Not my car - there's plenty of clearance. The front seats are roomy and comfortable. I rarely have anybody in the back seat, but while they aren't made for your average NBA player, they'll do for short trips with short people. When I put the back seats down, I am amazed at how much cargo I can cram in there. I once got a complete patio set back there. But someone who needs lots of room for people and cargo is looking at the wrong kind of car. What I love about my Fiesta Titanium is the inside feels like a luxury car, the outside is sporty, it's absolutely reliable, and a blast to drive. I've always leased cars in the past, but it was love at first test drive with this baby, so I bought it. The styling is still equivalent to new cars, in fact mine still looks better!

Suspension horrible

Me, 04/01/2019
SE 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Even the ford dealer in ridgecrest ca hates this model.unreliable

FUN and Sporty

David Michaels, 09/18/2015
SE 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Had my 2015 Feista for 7 months and very impressed. Looks small but once you get in its bigger then you think. Also was amazed at the power it had going from ramp to highway. Inside was designed with good taste and style. Why pay so much more for a bigger car when you are paying for empty space. Now I know why Europe has so many smaller cars.......there smart. The only item that I notice is that around town we get 25 MPG.

2015 Fiesta SE HB 1.0 Ecoboost 5spd

Aaron, 11/07/2016
SE 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I like my car. Its my first new car. It's quiet and stable on the interstate, I travel between Nashville and Memphis regularly about 3hrs each way going 78mph. The car stays at about 37mpg mixed driving and 40mpg hwy. I appreciate the stone/tan interior which has nice texture and design (not even comparable to a Nissan Versa). Visibility is good and makes the car feel roomy upfront. I have basic Sync and it works well. I love playing Pandora and switching songs/stations hands free by voice. The sound system is great if you know how to adjust it. The hatchback is the way to go when it comes to style, function, and long term value. The engine sounds strong when pushed and I think it has gusto for such a little engine. Fejita Fiesta serves her purpose in style, performance and functionality but I'm not sure about her long term quality and reliability. Negatives: The original tires only lasted 30k miles. Check the reviews online, they are horrible. The paint is very thin. If you get one used check the top of the rear spoiler at the seam, you can see bare metal. Also, check the seams around the hood for the same reason. Paint was corroding on the underside of my hood and Ford repainted it under warranty. (I checked, while waiting for an oil change, a used fiesta on the lot that was white and the bare metal was clearly visable.) The seats aren't very comfortable. I wish it came with lumbar support. The seat fabric isn't very nice to the touch either, it feels very synthetic. Also it stains fairly easy. The door armrests are disappointing as the door ones are too far forward and the center one is a little far back. The back seat is small but that's what to be expected in this class. The stick shift is kinda clunky and getting out of first can be a chore. MODS: K&N air filter, tint, new tires and premium fuel.

A quick test

Theburgh, 05/23/2016
SE 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I really liked the Fiesta! Deliberated for months on whether to pirchase or not, but couldn't commit to it due to the extremely limited size of the rear seats, automatic transmission quality (whether real or perceived), and the general lack of space compared to the Honda Fit and Chevrolet Sonic. I ended up purchasing the Chevy, with the Turbo engine option, and have been very happy with it.

Great car in the manual transmission!

FreeSpirit, 09/04/2019
Titanium 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Peppy, fun to drive and reliable. Bought mine used from original owner who put 71,700 miles with nothing but regular servicing done throughout ownership. No problems at all. Plus, the car is comfortable and has more room than one would think. Maybe not so much in the back seat but the hatch area is roomy and the front seats are roomy. I love driving this car. I look for reasons to drive it ; ) But I don't want to put too many miles on it because car makers are doing away with the reliable and enjoyable manual transmissions in favor of the much less reliable and extremely expensive to replace CVT tranmissions (Continually Variable Transmission) under the guise of "better fuel efficiency" by about 2 or 3 miles per gallon. And after 50-100k miles (if you are lucky) the CVT will break and you will have to fork out $4000 to replace it. So much for the govt endorsed "fuel efficiency". Planned obsolescence at it's finest !! I want to drive this Fiesta 5 speed lightly and keep it for a VERY LONG time.

Nice car

Edgar, 06/23/2018
ST 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Initial cost