List Price Estimate

Used F-250 Super Duty for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...8

Pros
Cons

Solid Cruiser

College Boy, 06/03/2002
XL 4dr Extended Cab LB

I bought my 5.4 with 98k miles and have close to 117K after 8 months. Used as a daily driver and love the firm ride and safety. No problems so far and seems very solid. The 14mpg is a little rough but worth the tradeoff. Pulls an 18 ft loaded car trailer with ease. I have the xtended cab/longbed so can be a mother in the turning radius dept. Went thru a Taco Bell drive thru and had to drive over the curb and into the flowers when leaving.

I love my truck

djunkins, 08/27/2002
XLT 4dr Extended Cab LB

This is the last truck I will ever own, because I will never need another one. In fact, I'll likely pass it and the RV it pulls down to my children.I am absolutely pleased with its performance, reliability and capability. Although initial cost is pretty high for the diesel, operating costs are not that great, and the added versatility and towing capacity make up for it. This truck does everything I need it to do.

F250 Larait - All around great truck

Don Cochron, 04/24/2003
Lariat 4dr Extended Cab LB

I bought this truck with 35,000 miles on it and I have never had a any trouble with it whatsoever. This truck is very stable on the highway. I use this truck both as an off road and highway vehicle. I have a farm which makes it necessary to get this truck in a soft muddy barn yard as well as the fields using 4WD. I also have pulled heavy fertilizer spreaders up steep grades with this truck on the highway. The Triton engine performed far better than I expected. The fuel compsupmtion is a little high at about 12 to 15 mpg, but, with this big engine that's to be expected. I would buy this truck again in a heartbeat!

Super Duty Rocks!

f15hoss, 06/30/2003
XLT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB

This thing with the 7.3 PowerStroke is a monster! It has the manual 6 speed trans, and can climb steep grades pulling a 6500lb camper...at 65MPH in 4th...passing other vehicles! The crew cab carries 5 comfortable, 6 in a crunch (manual trans, remember?). Without a load, it gets 16-17 MPG city, and 18-19 on the road at 65-70 MPH.

Best truck we've owned

Anonymous, 01/21/2019
XLT 2dr Regular Cab 4WD LB

This truck has been reliable since we've had it, replaced coil packs, and a few blown out spark plugs; otherwise great. It pulls anything you need it to, and can do it just as well off-road. I still daily drive it, and take it anywhere.

12345...8