Used 1993 Dodge Stealth Consumer Reviews - 33 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

1993 Dodge Stealth

View reviews for a specific Stealth model:

Never ending drive with my ES.
By Rob

1993 Dodge Stealth ES 2dr Coupe

I really think this is the best car ever. It was my first car back in 2006 when I bought it. It's amazing but still fixing for minor things now. I basically put a new door, stereo, thermostat, brakes, paint job, tires, gauge bulbs, moldings and new rims. I think you could possibly do anything to this car to make it look ten times as better. I believe it's an amazing car to drive around town and show off. I've had a person challenge me with their pathetic charger r/t and it was funny I'll tell you. But great car to pick chicks up too in it. It looks twice as better in black and dark tints.

The exterior model,fast,and A/C is so damn cold then my other cars then the Mitsubishi Outlander and Chrysler Town and Country 2008.

Please come out with another one. I heard that they want to mix the 3000GT and Stealth and call it 3000 Stealth. But work on the back seats to make it a little bigger and CD changer along with it. And the gauge colors to be white or black.

If I only have the money to keep it
By msunatezilla

1993 Dodge Stealth ES 2dr Coupe

I wanted a stealth since they came out. Now I own one! It s red, a little banged up from careless prior owner, but overall its worth keeping. I figure it's something to restore if I ever get enough money to do it, otherwise I swear it's worth ten times it's value in parts. Have you seen the cost of parts for this thing? Yikes!!! I get 22 mpg which isn't terribly bad, but in today's economy 35 mpg would be nice. I store it for the winter and I itch to bring her out in the spring. My stealth is terrible on snow. It's probably the performance style tires. I'd cry if I ever had to sell it. I worry the transmission will some day go out and the cost to rebuild would be in the $2000 range. Great car!!!!!

Tight cockpit seats, stick to the road handling, superior braking, stock stereo with EQ hooks up to aftermarket amp nice and sounds awesome. Awesome exterior styling. Low to the ground, kind of fast, air conditioning still works like new and car warms up fast. Mitsubishi engine will last 4 ever!!!!

Windows fog up in the summer on rainy, humid days. It's a problem. Parts are expensive, cup holder would be nice (but I found out you can pull the ashtray out and cup fits nice in the hole). Brushed aluminum rims aren't my favorite. I'm being picky though. There isn't much I don't like about this car:)

Best Car made in Anybody's Lifetime
By kuwen

1993 Dodge Stealth R/T 2dr Coupe

This was my first car. The power response from the gas pedal to the acceleration is one of a kind, turns on a dime, with after market parts exceeds 800 hp. Smooth ride but rugged when needed. Slices through air like a hot knife through butter. Never got one ticket, played it safe. But if I did it would be for tripling the high way speed limit.

The driving is only comparable to a Dodge viper nothing else comes close, the drivers seat wraps around your body and comforts you in sticky situations. The suspension makes the car almost completely roll proof.

Don't fix what isn't broken, this car is great.

Excellent Car
By Pattywack5

1993 Dodge Stealth ES 2dr Coupe

By far my favorite car that I have owned. Affordable and yet packs a powerful punch. I often turn heads just by driving around town. Love it!

Interior design.

Stock wheels leave something to be desired, but not a huge deal to replace.

Great Car worth whatever you pay
By Erik

1993 Dodge Stealth R/T 2dr Coupe

I bought my first Stealth may, it was a dream car of mine, a 1994 ES. It ran great for the first month, then I had some problems (at a very high cost) a $1000 fuel tank and pump and $500 worth of brake work. There were quite a few problems, but I bought the car with 150,000 miles on it so I guess I should have seen that coming. Recently, however, I was lucky enough to find a cheap 1993 R/T with only 83,000 miles and a standard tranny. This car runs awesome I can't complain, it is easy to drive, and every time I take my friends out to show them what it can do, they are amazed. This thing is a 4200 lb sports car with 222Hp and drives like this? I can't imagine what a tt would be like.

Power seat is the most comfortable seat I have ever been in, in a car. Speed! Gear ratios you can shift to second (without redlining) at 36 MPH, and out of third @ 120-130 MPH. Fun, fast and beautiful car, would find a way to buy a new one no matter the cost if Dodge and Mitsu made them again!

Someone said it already, more power! Maybe a lower stance too, but that is it. Great cars I love them.