Used 2008 Chrysler Sebring Consumer Reviews - 104 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Chrysler Sebring Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sebring model:

stylish ride?
By David Miller

2008 Chrysler Sebring Limited 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The clear coat paint on this car started pealing about 3 years after we had the car. Contacted Chrysler, they said couldn't help me wasn't under any warranty. They said it was because we were parking the car outside. I politely told them I have a 1966 Plymouth Sport fury that has always been parked outside and the paint has never peeled. Also have a 2005 Chrysler P/T Cruiser that has always been parked outside and do not have any paint peeling problems. So if you want a car that looks like it has leprosy them by all means buy one. You would think a $40,000 car would not have this kind of problem. But if you want one that looks good years down the line I would not suggest this car. There are other things but I am not going to go into them. This is the major one.

Hip grandma
By Shirley Shores

2008 Chrysler Sebring Limited 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This has been a good automobile, reliable. Always starts, runs good, but rides like a sport car. I have enjoyed the vehicle. When I purchased the vehicle it had 47,000 miles and now has 78,838. So as you can see not many miles added since purchase. Of course I have kept up the maintenance, oil changes, filters changed, belts checked, always passed inspection too. My dog and I have enjoyed the vehicle in the summer since it is a convertible.

Best car I have ever had
By Steve

2008 Chrysler Sebring Limited 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Bought new and now just short of 80,000 mostly "country" miles. NO problems so far. I change the oil religiously,

Truly a CLASSIC
By Doug

2008 Chrysler Sebring Limited 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The 2008 Limited Hardtop convertible is a classic. It is fun to drive and has plenty of performance. I would like to add that the performance and handling of the Sebring improved greatly when we installed a set of General Altimax RT43 tires. The previous tires made the car harsh riding and were very noisy. The difference was amazing! We get great mileage on the road 27 to 28 mpg. We live in the country so almost all our driving miles are on 60 mph roads. With the windscreen up the car is quieter with the side windows down. I have had many convertibles including a 1958 Morris Minor and the Sebring is by far the best.

Good car
By Matthew Hernandez

2008 Chrysler Sebring LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

this car has i believe a good interior but not a super fast car. meaning cant go from 0 to 100 in blink of an eye. i own one and like it. speakers are loud so don't have replace them, braking good acceleration is OK. overall give this car 6.8 out of 10