Used 2007 Chrysler Aspen Consumer Reviews - 63 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Chrysler Aspen Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Aspen model:

Super SUV
By Buck

2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Best Vehicle we ever owned.....

Last Chrysler I buy -- do NOT buy a ASPEN
By colleen

2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Doors rust through because of paint error -
when you hit a bump in the road the car jerks -You must be prepared -- I have also bought new rims and tires
Window is stuck in the down position - figuring out why
Electronics in the SUV are a nightmare- short in head light wire
all dash lights are on
gate lift quit working
back up assist was the first thing to quit working
dual temp controls - down always change to both cold or both hot - 1 side stays hot then the other side can go cold - when you are trying to get both hot or both cold
back temp is always cold no matter the temp
can not change the digital clock unless you have bought the updated navigation disc

Outstanding vehicle
By tuna66

2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I purchased a new 5.7 4x4 Aspen new in August 2008.
To date, this has been the most reliable
vehicle I have ever owned.
125,000 trouble free miles.
I have replaced one set of front and rear brakes, battery and two sets of tires, and that is all.
The suv rides like it did at 25,000 miles.
I would buy another in a second.
I live in Upstate NY and the bottom of all 4 doors are rotting.
This rig is thirsty.
Other than the rusting doors, this is one well built SUV.

Power - smooth and always available. A joy to drive on long highway trips. Fits a tall driver. Second row is tight for tall kids.

Used car-Aspen Chrysler
By riunite5

2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

The Aspen Chrysler 2007 is an awesome vehicle.
We were looking for an SUV and saw this one, took it for a drive and were hooked right away. The comfort for my husband, who is disabled, was a big seller.
The luxury of the interior, with all the extras were just perfect.
The price was affordable which really surprised us too.

Sun roof, DVD player for the grandkids, heated seats, GPS, 4WD

Epic Fail om Customer Satisfaction
By chryslersuks

2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Long story short, We paid Cash for a new 2007 Aspen and had issues from the first year with the air cond. "freezing up" on us when we drove over 2 hours. We use this vehicle for business travel. After several ( more than 3) attempts to correct the issue we filed under FL lemon law and sent letter in to Chrysler Corp. and they argued that the timeline was an issue. I fought and fought with over 5 "case mgrs." and 3 supervisors about the issues we have with the car for over the past six months in 2012. I only asked for a permanent solution, but after over 6 mechanics and 3 different dealerships, they just want us to keep going back to the dealer to try to fig. it out. To no solution, we are...

getting rid of this headache of driving a vehicle sold to us with a malfunction and the constant inconvenience of trip after trip to the service Dept. I am disgusted in the lack of customer satisfaction that we have been shown and the unprofessional way that the supervisors at Chrysler Customer "Care" have given us. I feel bad for the person who inherits the problem, as we are trading it in on a NISSAN. Shame on you Chrysler! We will never buy another product from you again, and I hope anyone reading this review will give deep consideration to do the same. A list of ALL the current problems of our 2007 Aspen : a/c freezes, had complete engine shutdown @ 70 m.p.h. on highway,fuel overflows...

after fill up, the electric windows fail randomly as if having a short,engine revs during idle ( up to 500 rpm intervals), makes loud "clunk" noise at stops from rear of vehicle, experiences severe "death wobble" (google it/common in Jeeps) on highway when going over a bump or small pothole. To avoid these and many other problems, PLEASE, Do NOT buy any Chrysler Products. Thank you.