2017 Chrysler 300 Consumer Reviews - 12 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2017 Chrysler 300 Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 300 model:

I love ❤️ car that I named it my baby boy
By Iris galvan

2017 Chrysler 300 C 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

To go ahead and buy this Chrysler it’s worth every penny on it.

best car for the money
By Ron

2017 Chrysler 300 C 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

I wanted a car not a suv with awd and many safety features. The 300c was the only one. Because it dose not hold it's value very well it becomes very affordable with low mileage and just one year old. I am very pleased with the car.

Love my 300C
By Suzie C. in Texas

2017 Chrysler 300 C 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

This is my 4th Chrysler 300 and my first 300C. After shopping, test driving and comparing everything from a Volkswagon to a Lincoln I can honestly say you won't find a better, more luxurious, distinctive car for the money. It has the power to get out of its own way and deliver a comfortable stylish commute that doesn't look like every other car on the road.

Absolutely the WORST car ever!
By Very unhappy customer

2017 Chrysler 300 S 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

I would not recommend this car. Ever since the car was brand new the radio would not work, the brakes acted up and the sensors would work when they wanted to. The car was in the shop a month and a half. They were unable to fix it completely. Chrysler refused any compensation what so ever! Do not buy any of their brands! Their saying of wanting to make costumer a happy is a complete joke!

Amazed at this vehicle my 300 S 2017
By John

2017 Chrysler 300 Alloy 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

I must tell you that this was the best purchase I have ever made in a new vehicle. The dealer was incredible and so supportive in every way. The price was greatly appreciated and made my experience at the dealer all that much better. Now as far as the care it has delivered beyond my expectations. I was a little aprehensive because I went from the 5.7 L Hemi to the 6 cylinder engine. I hasn't disapointed one bit and I do appreciate the increased mileage. The ride is tight and with the 300 S version the car is glued to the road. I love the performance tires and the overall look that is the 300 S version. The interior is every bit as incredible if not better than my old 300 C. This vehicle blows me away! I would recommend this vehicle to anyone who is looking for an amazing ride and comfort.

Car continues to perform like new. I am so happy with my decision to purchase the car. No regrets.