Used 2012 Chrysler 300 Consumer Reviews - 46 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2012 Chrysler 300 Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 300 model:

Great LArge Sedan
By Charles Winston

2012 Chrysler 300 S V6 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Excellent large sedan for long distance travelling. Handles and steers very well for such a large vehicle...Very quiet and comfortable and gets surprisingly good mileage On The Road ;31 MPG on regular gas.Only negative: Poor Headlights with no know halogen upgrade. Get HID package.

Traded car in April 2018.

Well worth the price in today's overpriced market.
By chuckroast

2012 Chrysler 300 S V6 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Great car for traveling long distances. Quiet comfortable, good handling for such a large car. Reasonably priced for what it offers.

Love my 300
By CLIFF

2012 Chrysler 300 Limited 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

For the money this is a great car. I've owned a lot of cars in my life and I've been more satisfied with this purchase than almost anything else I've owned. I think a lot of that feeling gets down to the $$$ paid for what I've received in return. The styling, comfort, economy, etc are just about a perfect mix. I really cannot fault the car for much of anything. I was lucky enough to find a 2011 in 2013 with only 4900 miles on the odometer and paid roughly $22K for a car that had listed for $40K new. I doubt that I would take $22K for it today. What would I replace it with?

2012 Chrysler 300C Luxury 5.7
By New 300C Luxury Lover

2012 Chrysler 300 C 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I have owned Jags, Benz, BMW, and even a Maserati Quattroporte, this 5.7 Hemi is better than all of them, except for the Maserati which is in a league of their own in sport sedan performance. Purchased this 300C preowned with 15,000 miles, and added a 3 year bumper to bumper warranty with Technology package included. The car is a road warrior and meant to take on long highway trips. The Hemi is bullet proof. The car is the quietest luxury liner I have ever driven, better than the Lincoln and Caddy for the same years. Maintenance cost is a fraction of European maintenance and arguably the realiability of this car above 80,000 miles is way better than German money pits when you get to 100,000 miles. Very fun to drive on trips!

4door racing car
By Skip Toth

2012 Chrysler 300 SRT8 4dr Sedan (6.4L 8cyl 5A)

Very fast,very quick,very high tech duel suspension with track mode,duel transmission auto or stick. Only made 48 of my version.SRT group is great to work with stands behind you and car.