Used 2006 Chrysler 300 Consumer Reviews

Used 300 for Sale
Select your model:
12345...81

Pros
Cons

All about power!

dan, 01/04/2007
SRT-8 4dr Sedan (6.1L 8cyl 5A)

The SRT 8 is one wild ride....loads of power and torque. Not for everyone but if you like raw power, you will love one of these Mopar SRT 8's.

Great Sport Sedan

tmike3, 06/04/2010
C 4dr Sedan AWD (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Purchased with 56k miles. First car purchased in 22 years. Previously had SUVs and a pickup. This car is fantastic! Commute 60 miles per day and have had zero problems. The AWD is great! Had more snow than usual this winter and it handled great. The HEMI has more than enough power for this heavy car. Mileage is not bad on the highway. (20-22 mpg) Tons of room inside and in the truck.

Great looks, great drive

sahr, 08/28/2012
Touring 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Bought used this year. Car is 2006. Drives really nice, suspension is a tad stiff for my liking but I live down a dirt road, performs great on the highway. The 3.5L engine has enough power to push the car without feeling sluggish, but the SRT-8 would be much more fun for a speed junkie such as myself. Love the way the engine sounds when put to the floor. Gets between 16-19MPG city and 25-27 MPG hwy.

Disappointed

kcomstock, 04/11/2011
Touring 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The tires didn't last very long. I hate the cruise control! Very disappointed that my car worked great, and then stranded me. I find out that me along with 25,000k other owners have been stuck because car gets stuck in "Park" due to cheap plastic pin part not made from aluminum. Chrysler won't do a recall. I would like to know who to complain to. It has cost me work time. Very unexpected to have your car work perfectly then just not work at all. I'm glad my college son did not take it as we discussed for his college admit day. He would have been stuck hours away from home. Chrysler wants to charge $500 for parts/labor for their mistake. They keep this in stock because of so many!

GREAT CAR SO FAR

viko1, 08/05/2014
4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I am the second owner. It had 40k miles on it when I bought my car. Now it has 112k , and only problem I had was the EGR valve around 85k miles....I had to get it replaced and the problem is fixed. Its not the best luxury car nor has the best performance. But you get what you pay for and it does the work. My friend thinks that it is better than BMW 335 xDrive, for the long highway trips..you go figure...If you take care of your car it will not fail or break ...IMHO American made cars are more reliable than the European cars...plus the money you spend at the mechanic/dealer is always less if you go for the American...be smart if you don't have a million...

12345...81