Skip to main content

$21,600

Compare dealer price quotes
Select your model:

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

so far so good !

captain dave, 08/17/2021
LT 4dr SUV AWD (1.3L 3cyl Turbo 9A)

got a 2022 trailblazer LT package . quite surprised by the preformance of the 1.3 turbo 3 cyclinder . paired with the 9 speed auto i have no complaints with power in 2 or AWD mode . have seen no reason to use { sport mode } thus far . ride is smooth , fairly quiet inside even at high way speeds . handles very nice , some what sporty id say . plenty of bells and whistles in the LT model . no beef with the total cost for the fully loaded vehicle so as i say ... so far so good !

ad labelAd
8 Offers Near Ashburn, VA
Explore current offers on the Chevrolet Trailblazer
View Offers
Chevrolet.com

Thoroughly impressed

Altitude junkie, 11/30/2021
ACTIV 4dr SUV AWD (1.3L 3cyl Turbo 9A)

I’m honestly quite surprised at how much I enjoy this vehicle. We needed a in-between car, something easy to drive, all wheel drive, and relatively good on fuel. I did not try any of the Hyundai or Kia alternatives as I’ve had terrible experiences with their products already, but I did try the Toyota CHR and Honda HRV. I liked both but settled with the Chevy as I much preferred it’s exterior styling over the others. My first Chevy and after 9 months still very happy. The little 3cyl is plenty powerful (seriously, it’s very adequate) and so far I’m enjoying around 33 mpg average. No mechanical or quality issues.

2022 Trailblazer LT

David Cox, 12/08/2021
LT 4dr SUV (1.2L 3cyl Turbo CVT)

I just got it over the weekend and love it so much. Traded in 2019 Kia Sportage. I have the 1.3 engine with FWD. I took my trailblazer on road trip approx 480 miles and avg 30.4 mpg doing 80 on the interstate. Never felt like it was under power going thru the mountains.

ad labelAd
Build Your Trailblazer
At a Glance:
  • 8 Colors
  • 4 Trims
  • $21,600starting MSRP
Build & PriceChevrolet.com
*The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Chevrolet vehicles' destination freight charges. Some colors are extra cost. See dealer for details.

The greatest car ever!

JTC, 10/01/2021
ACTIV 4dr SUV (1.3L 3cyl Turbo CVT)

This car is amazing, It gets awesome gas mileage 30 plus on the highway, I averaged 34 mpg on the way home. It has a great ride and drives and handles amazingly well!

Surprisingly Competent

Jim S., 03/01/2022
RS 4dr SUV (1.3L 3cyl Turbo CVT)

I bought the Trailblazer RS to replace my 2018 Cruze LT. When I test drove it, I had on idea it was a 3 cylinder! The 1.3 Turbo isn't going to set ant acceleration records, but it is competent around town or merging on to Florida's 70 MPH highways. Surprisingly roomy inside, both in the front and back. Adequate cargo space for an extra small SUV. I got the FWD version with the CVT transmission - takes a little getting used to without and hard shifts between gears like a conventional trans. Cruise control acted up twice, but other than that the first 6K miles have been pleasant.

3 out of 5 stars