Used 2000 Chevrolet C/K 2500 Series Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used C/K 2500 Series for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

2000 GMC 4dr crew SLT

Bowhunter, 11/06/2002

Sound truck, no problems with cheap materials, quality in all features. Smooth Quiet ride.

Best truck going

Chevrolet Man, 01/21/2008

I needed a 3/4 ton truck, 4 wheel drive, leather, and a crew cab. I wanted a gasoline engine. This truck was everything I wanted and then some. I added a body lift and larger wheels and tires, and the rest of it is still factory. My one complaint, is the fuel economy. If they can't improve the gas mileage, give us a bigger tank. Other than that, the only thing better than ny truck would be two of them.

Good, Great, can't complain

jeri, 08/01/2003

I love my truck, it's roomy,inside and out. Good looking auto.

Awesome Truck!

Great Truck, 09/23/2008

This is the best truck ever made. Very few repairs ever done to it and it has 98,000 and going strong still. Unfortunatley the gas is expensive but you dont buy trucks for gas mileage. Overall this truck is my baby and I'll never give it up.

Power of a 454 with the MPG of a V6!

missing MT, 07/01/2006

Very tough. very powerful. This is my first turbo diesel truck, and I am amazed at how strong it pulls. It climbs the steepest hills without losing speed and without shifting out of overdrive. I acheived 20 MPG on my last trip, which is amazing for a truck that's over 5500 lbs and makes 440 lb/ft of torque. All of the 6.5 TD shotcomings you read about were fixed by the time the 2000 rolled out, so I have had NO trouble whatsoever ... never heats up. The 4 speed HD auto is the toughest out there, and the truck drives like a dream. With $1000 in upgrades, this thing will run like a hot rod!

Trade for 4dr

fsprin, 08/07/2003

pulls 6500 lb trailer with no effert good ride empty lots of room in 8' bed with cap good lookingf in all white

Love My Truck!

Gena Hendrix, 11/08/2003

Love this truck. The only flaw that we have found is that it was designed with no baffles in the fuel tank. This allows the fuel to "slosh" around at stops. This has made us wonder what was "wrong" with the truck (because of the noise & the feel with the movement within the tank). We found through several service center checks that this is not a mechanical problem. It has not caused any "problems" now that we know what it is. It does take some getting used to. If you keep the fuel level at about a half tank or above you are less likely to notice the movement within the tank.

Over all good truck.

KrazyIvan, 01/28/2004

Over all I have been very happy with my truck. It rides nice has a quiet cab and is fun to get on the freeway with. I have been in some very muddy places with it and I have never been stuck yet. I like the way the cab is set up and has a great sounding radio. When Ive used it to tow and could hardly feel like I was towing at all. The only thing I dont care for is the RV mirror it makes a big blind spot. I am rather tall so that could pe part of it.

Get yours Soon

Mesquitebean, 03/08/2004

Great Truck! Good Looking. Very Reliable. Last of the classic body style. Good pulling power w/good fuel mileage. Worth every penny!

2000 Chevy 2500 w/ 454 V-8

horseman, 06/30/2004

It has all the power in the world! I absolutely love it .It is fun to drive!

51050