Used 1995 Chevrolet Blazer Consumer Reviews

Used Blazer for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...17

Pros
Cons

It's OK

peaeye1, 07/21/2002
LS 4dr SUV 4WD

Transmission noisy since day 1. For the most part a reliable vehicle. Typical small SUV instability in wind and corners. Servicing the transmission is a pain!

Too many recalls and repairs

Matt41053, 08/02/2002
LT 4dr SUV 4WD

There are to many recalls on this blazer. I think I've had about 4-5 done to it. I've also had to replace the 4 wheel drive servo, the control station(the 3 buttons on the dash) and the transfer case because it got stuck in 4 wheel drive. The armrest/compartment creaks and rattles pretty bad also and get VERY annoying. I'd stay away from this model if I were you....

amazing suv

Chlowin826, 08/13/2002
LT 4dr SUV 4WD

As a first time driver and first time car owner, owning a chevy blazer has been a great experience. I feel completely a ease driving it and I know that I would be safe if I were to be in a accident. Even though my car has 101,000 miles on it is still runs as if it were new. It is a comfortable ride and the the back seat is ten times more spacious then my parents jeeps. Thr gas mileage is also better then my parents jeeps. Overall I love this car and would recomend that anyone invest in owning a Chevy Blazer.

I'd get another...

Chevy Man, 08/22/2002
LS 4dr SUV 4WD

Great truck...sure some new model recalls came with it but people asked me constantly about my truck for the first 2 years I owned it! After 145,000 she still runs and looks great. No issues with the Transmission or engine (I only ran Mobil 1 5W-30 synthetic in her) . The Blazer was and is a GREAT Truck...I'd do it again.

Broke faster than it could be fixed

Leroy R, 08/22/2002
LT 4dr SUV 4WD

I loved my blazer but it never seemed to be defect free. I had to replace the entire braking system three times, the transmission, the entire cooling system, even the windsheild wiper system. The truck had problems that would stump mechanics. About once every 2 months I had to put another $1000 into the truck. I did all of the preventive maintance I could and I had the car checked out every 3000 miles, but it just kept falling apart. I calculated that if I had leased a car last year instead of owning my blazer, I could have leased a Porsche instead and had an extra $2500 left over for the insurance.

12345...17