Used 1995 Chevrolet Blazer Consumer Reviews

Used Blazer for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...17

Pros
Cons

Junk

Brandon, 12/23/2008
LT 4dr SUV 4WD

Bought this car with 80,000 miles on it when I was 15. Since then, I've replaced almost the whole engine + more. I think it started with the water pump. I've been through 3 of them. Changed the thermostat twice, replaced the egr valve and clean it yearly with carb spray due to carbon buildup. Changed the cap and rotor, spark plugs and wires, idle air control valve, pcv, fuel filter, swapped the whole rear axle with one from a junkyard, replaced the brake line reservoir and brake lines, muffler and catalytic converter, and the starter. Recently I replaced the whole cooling system,(radiator, heater core, water pump, hoses). These are just a few things that I had to fix.

Great Truck

Jake, 12/31/2008
LT 4dr SUV 4WD

I bought this truck in 2008, for a little over 2000 dollars. It needed an egr valve that is relativly inexpensive to fix, and since I have had no problems and it has been very reliable and effecient. I drive in mostly backroads and almost no highway driving situations and it only cost about 20 bucks to fill each week, I would definitley reccommend this truck to anyone. It also has a great 4x4 stystem. I have driven with it in 6 inches of snow and have pulled a few Toyotas out of ditches in the rain and ice and I have no complaints on its power or ability.

blazing glory

christie, 05/14/2002
LS 4dr SUV 4WD

this is the best vehicle investment i have made it's fun reliable and great for the whole family.I actually look forward to driving to work now.

'95 LT

scubawin, 05/24/2002
LT 4dr SUV 4WD

I ordered it when the model year first came out. I have about 118,000 miles on it and have only had a few minor problems. The only thing that I felt like that went out prematurely was a high pressure oil hose at about 40,000 miles and it wasn't cheap. I have also had a hard time kepping moisture out of the center tail lamp. I have a friend who has had trouble with his transmission in his but I have had my transmission seals, anf filters replaced twice for routine maintenance and have had NO trouble.

chevy a great looking and driving SUV

ho, 06/02/2002
LT 4dr SUV 4WD

a good feeling at driving, looks good, enough room for 5 but for often driving with family a van is better.

12345...17