Used 1995 Chevrolet Blazer Consumer Reviews

Used Blazer for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...17

Pros
Cons

Great first vehicle

nlv007, 04/11/2005
LS 4dr SUV 4WD

This was my first vehicle, and I have not been dissapointed one bit! Interior is nicely designed, it does great in the snow, and it has been very reliable. The only major repair I've had to make is replacing the gas tank after it rotted out from too many Ohio winters. My Blazer does everything I want, and takes me everywhere I need to go.

Needs many improvements

kneebs, 09/23/2005
LS 2dr SUV

I have to put a lot of money in the car just go keep it in running condition. There always seems to be something wrong with it. I had to replace the transmission, the brakes a couple times, couple electrical problems. replace egr valve and fuel pump. I dont know what's gonna go wrong next.

13+ years with one family owner

DonnaMarie, 08/22/2008
LS 4dr SUV 4WD

This vehicle has no rust - either garaged or in Florida; I had very little mileage on it until 2005 - but now have about 195,000 miles on it (almost all highway miles). Put brakes on it (my driving?), a couple alternators and anything needed to care for a vehicle that has been dependable and took me anyplace I wanted to go. USA Chevy family!

This car is absolute junk!

pvanaman, 10/31/2008
LS 4dr SUV 4WD

This is the worst Chevy ever! Oil lines broke, destroying engine (there is no mention anywhere in owner's manual that the oil lines should be replaced at regular intervals) egr valve has to be replaced every 2 years. I replaced the fuel pump, fuel pump sending unit, nut kit, both handles that recline seats broke, windshield wipers work once in a while, brakes work so-so. 4x4 needs constant maintenance. Rust around rear wheels. I've owned Chevys for 40 years ands this will be my last one ever! No wonder they are losing market share to Japan.

Worst ever, do not buy!

Joseph, 11/13/2008
4dr SUV 4WD

Replaced upper and lower ball joints twice in three years- EGR sticking- over heats after replacing radiator, clutch fan, thermostat 3 times, water pump- catalytic converter twice- spider assembly- Ujoints due to rusting- brakes 4 or 5 times- oil coolant lines- fuel filter 4+ times- driver side mirror housing fell off- power mirror control does not work- 4 wheel drive works sometimes- fuel pump- heater core- plugs and wires half dozen times- battery twice The VIN letter to look out for is X.

12345...17