Used 2019 Buick Enclave Consumer Reviews

Used Enclave for Sale
Select your model:
1...345678

Pros
Cons

GM should have kept Pontiac and dumped Buick

Ed , 12/28/2020
Essence 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

I am very unhappy with most of the car and I deeply regret buying it. The car has lots of little things that should have be fixed prior to selling it. Such as the sterring wheel had a visable defect. The seal on the righthand side of the windshield is crooked and the console on the passenger side is loose. There is no CD player so there is a big hole at the front of the console that allows things to slide far in and my hands are too big to easily get them out. The transmission acts weird and surges many times - seems dangerous to me. The gear shifter really is difficult to use - I hate it! The only really good thing is the camera in the front that can be used for parking. It is so noisy when I drive it really bothers me. The cargo area door foot opener is very difficult to use and is worthless due to that. The third seat is made only for small kids. I have lots of problems with the phone system and the steering wheel button for making calls stopped working. I have never had a car before that I hate this much. I use to drive pontiacs and was really sad when they stopped making them. The gran prix was awesone. Buick really sucks!

1...345678