Is the BMW X6 a good car?
What's new in the 2021 BMW X6?
According to Edmunds’ car experts, here’s what’s new for the 2021 BMW X6:
- Minor changes to feature availability and option packages
- Part of the third X6 generation introduced for 2020
Is the BMW X6 reliable?
Is the 2021 BMW X6 a good car?
How much should I pay for a 2021 BMW X6?
The least-expensive 2021 BMW X6 is the 2021 BMW X6 sDrive40i 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl Turbo gas/electric hybrid 8A). Including destination charge, it arrives with a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of about $65,050.
Other versions include:
- M50i 4dr SUV AWD (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 8A) which starts at $86,250
- sDrive40i 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl Turbo gas/electric hybrid 8A) which starts at $65,050
- xDrive40i 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo gas/electric hybrid 8A) which starts at $67,350