Is the BMW X2 a good car?
What's new in the 2021 BMW X2?
According to Edmunds’ car experts, here’s what’s new for the 2021 BMW X2:
- No significant changes for 2021
- Part of the first X2 generation introduced for 2018
Is the BMW X2 reliable?
Is the 2021 BMW X2 a good car?
How much should I pay for a 2021 BMW X2?
The least-expensive 2021 BMW X2 is the 2021 BMW X2 sDrive28i 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A). Including destination charge, it arrives with a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of about $36,600.
Other versions include:
- sDrive28i 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A) which starts at $36,600
- M35i 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A) which starts at $46,450
- xDrive28i 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A) which starts at $38,600