Skip to main content

Select your trim:

I love my i5 m60

Mick, 01/18/2024
2024 BMW i5 M60 4dr Sedan AWD (electric DD)

I love every single thing about my 2024 i5 m60. It is the best car that I've owned and I've own....well....entirely too many (15 new cars in laat 30 mos alone). I do have a level two charger in the garage, which undoubtedly adds another level of love for this car. But...this car looks great - inside and out. Rides great - in every drive mode. And sounds great - both the multiple iconic sounds options and stereo system. I hope to have this car for a very long time.

5 out of 5 stars

As fast as you think....

RJB, 12/12/2023
2024 BMW i5 M60 4dr Sedan AWD (electric DD)

I've had my i5 M60 for just over a month now and love it. I wasn't necessarily looking for an electric vehicle, rather, just wanted the latest edition of the 5 series M. Very happy with the purchase so far...It's as fast as advertised!!, fun to drive and the interior is luxurious. This is a positive, but, there is more technology in this car than I will ever use! It continues to amaze with what it 'knows' and how it adjusts and reacts. Having said that, you could easily spend a day or 2 (or more) trying to figure out all of the tech features and options, most of which, I will never use. A disclaimer or 2...this is my commuter car (ie: toy), so, range is not an issue for me...i'm typically driving 50 - 75 miles a day (if that). We will likely never take this car on long trips...Further, I did install a level 2 charging outlet in our garage...a small investment, but, in my opinion, a must if you are going to buy and take advantage of an electric vehicle. I rarely use the Electrify America charging stations that BMW provides for 2 years, however, when I have, they have worked well (and quickly).

5 out of 5 stars

This all electric car is ELECTRIC in every way.

harold goldstein, 12/30/2023
2024 BMW i5 M60 4dr Sedan AWD (electric DD)

Handling is superb, comfort is equally remarkable, instant torque, 0-60 in about 3.5 seconds, great new styling and reasonable range.

Amazing handling

Mano, 02/03/2024
2024 BMW i5 M60 4dr Sedan AWD (electric DD)

Great EV with style and pace. Love it so far.

Exceeds Expectations!

Holland’s, 03/21/2024
2024 BMW i5 eDrive40 4dr Sedan (electric DD)

I have had several luxury vehicles and the I5 ranks at the top for its comfort and handling. We have had it about 2 months and we are very happy with the vehicle.