Used 2010 Acura MDX Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used MDX for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

MDX torque converter failures

curious52, 03/29/2012

There are many, many MDX owners out there who have experienced torque converter failures over the years from 2002 up to 2010. For newer models there has JUST been a recall, within the last month. New software needs to be installed by the dealer. Be sure to ask if this recall applies to your car. My TC was replaced two months ago in my 2010 vehicle. I find it interesting that only now has Acura accepted the fact that a general problem has existed across many years of the MDX production. This damages my long-time positive feelings about Acura automobiles.

Third MDX, Best Yet

Karol Kittelson, 07/29/2010

This is my third MDX -- had a terrific 2004 and the then-new style 2007. However this Advance model has the best Navigation on the market as well as the Adaptive Cruise Control, Blind Spot Indicators and the Collision Warning system. Took a 4,000 mile trip recently, got 23 MPG, and enjoyed effortless interstate driving assisted by the Adaptive Cruise control. In multiple lane Big City traffic, the side radar (Blind Spot Indicators) are priceless from a safety aspect. (Side Note: In late 2009, I was the victim of a intersection T-Bone accident in my 2007 MDX and was saved from extensive personal injuries by the wonderful safety equipment in my Acura MDX).

Good Value and Lots of Gadgets

JJ10, 10/06/2010

Have had the car for a month and overall quite happy with it. It is the best value for the money in this size/category. The tech pkg has tons of features, though some are more gimmicky than useful. Not crazy about the exterior, but interior is roomy and comfortable. Cargo area is smaller than I'd like. Performance is ok. The engine lacks torque and has to rev hard for power (while making a lot of noise). Coming from a European SUV, I feel the suspension is too soft and steering is way too loose. The torque vectoring is a bit unpredictable when cornering. Road noise is surprisingly high. The car had a couple of small issues upon delivery, which is disappointing for a Honda product.

Transmission Cycling will cause performance delays

er405, 02/24/2011

I traded my new 2010 MDX after months of working with Acura Client Services and the Dealer. The MDX's progressive transmission, in my opinion, is poorly designed. Although, the driver is pressing the gas pedal, the MDX will have long delays during gear cycles. This could be dangerous if attempting to make a quck turn in on-coming traffic. You want to go, but the MDX moves very slowly or not at all. Second, the cabin lets in so much air that during the winter, the heat must be set to keep the cabin warm, especially at the feet. Last, the MDX looses lots of horsepower as it cycles through the gears. A sluggish ride at best. For the money, find something else.

This Car Eats Oil

BMart, 08/18/2015
Technology Package 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

This engine is a oil eater. I got the car used form the dealer with a fresh oil change - at 4k miles later the check engine light comes on - I check the oil and it does not even register on the dip stick. I thought OK -it was not a Acura/Honda dealer I got it from (Mercedes) so they put the wrong oil in or something. I made sure it had synthetic the next time. Same thing happens. The other problem is Acura has set the maintenance interval to 7500 miles - way to long for this oil eater. I recommend 3k miles for sure and check the oil every 1k miles. The bummer is my old cars have oil that looks fine after 5k miles but this car just chews it up. I now make sure I have quarts of synthetic available, and I went and bought a funnel to add oil to this car every 1k miles. I have to treat it like a vintage automobile. Other than that it runs fine - it has a solid feel that reminds me of a BMW.

The Best SUV Period!

tp12string, 07/30/2011

After much research and test drives I selected the MDX. I test drove the X5, Q7, and Grand Cherokee as well as the Mazda CX9 and others. The MDX was overall the better choice....and less expensive than many of the others. After owning it for almost a year and 30K miles I can say that it has met and exceeded my expectations. It is very comfortable; the technology is easy to use and intuitive; the navigation is the best I've seen anywhere. If you are considering an SUV, do yourself a big favor and test drive the MDX. Best vehicle I've ever owned, and I've owned many new cars over the years.

Impressive

CR1970, 10/08/2010

I purchased one of the last 2010 Advance/Entertainment MX's that the dealer had on the lot and couldn't be happier. We test drove a number of SUV's including the new RX, Highlander, and BMW. The vehicle handles so much better than the RX and just seems to have a good balance of sport and comfort. I love the selectable ride option as well as the blind spot warning indicators. The stereo system is AMAZING and light years ahead of my RX. Voice recognition and navigation system were much better than the BMW we looked at. The new 6 speed transmission shifts smoothly and pickup is impressive for a vehicle of it's size. Fit and Finish is also impressive.

Transmission failed at 45000 miles

John Ta, 07/10/2016
4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

I am the original owner and bought it in April 2010. The car was awesome to drive at beginning. It had pulling issue and grinding noise at low speed when turning the car right after leaving dealer. Both these issues got TSB from Acura later on. The grinding noise was not fixed since TSB came after warranty expired. After 2 years, the MPG went bad from 1 tank for 300 miles down to 200 miles locally and we need to down shift to passed another car. At 45000 miles or 5 1/2 years, the transmission failed. MPG went back to 300 miles for 1 tank of gas but the transmission is shifting so slow now. I bought it since I love it's performance and handling. My next SUV will be Lexus RX 350 since I bought lexus gs 350 and it changed me. I have been honda acura brand fan for 15 years and it is over now except Formula 1 Honda LoL

Transmission harness didn't even make 75K miles

28if, 06/26/2014

In the shop again for another transmission non warranty covered issue. This time the "D" indicator light starts blinking, no error codes. Dealer says the wiring harness between the engine and tranny needs to be replaced for $2K!!!. No the power train warranty doesn't cover this. Car has just under 75,000 miles on it. Really? The quality is so bad that basic parts can't last 75,000 miles. Putting it on Craigs list as soon as I get it back.

Too many issues with my 2010 tech (disappointed)

SW, 06/16/2019
Technology Package 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

I bought the car brand new in 2010. Had many issues over the past 9yrs. A year after buying it, I took it to the dealer more than 3 times and complain about exhaust smell coming in the cabin and no one ever fix it. At times they won’t document it. They just call one of their mechanic and he sprays freshener in my air vents and give me back the car saying that’s normal because the catalytic converter burning rich and it’s normal. I found a body plug fell off next to exhaust inner fender and once I replaced it it’s fine. About 5yrs later the roof seam between the tailgate cracked and water coming in the car when it rains. Dealer told me that’s body shop work and car is out of warranty so they didn’t fix it. I fix myself with silicone. The paint on the 2 front fender next to the hood flaking off on the edge and the lift gate paint flaking off above the Acura emblem about 3 inches diameter. The dealer said again that’s body shop to fix and car out of warranty so I had to fix it myself. My engine making a rattling sound when accelerating and the dealer said my tension pulley needs to be replaced. After paying $300 to replace it, it still rattles. Took it back they told me it’s a fuel. They said I cannot use premium gas from QT, Costco or sams club and I must buy from chevron or shell. What the heck??? After taking the car for a few times for maintenance I told one of the service advisor and he said I need a software update so the charge 1/2 hour labor. The transmission jutters a lot and the dealer say it’s normal. They want me to do a flush every 15k miles. What? The rpm gauge needle moves up and down between 1500 and 2000rpm when driving at 45mpg or 65mpg. Anyway, I did a flush and problem still there. I loose power to my sunroof and windows. Of course I had to fix it myself because it was out of warranty. Was a bad wire harness on the drivers door. All 4 of my shock absorbers went out. I don’t drive my MDX long distance, no bad roads, most of time I park in garage, don’t drive like crazy, etc. My oil level always low when checking it with the dip stick and the dealer says it’s normal. Don’t waste your money on this car. I wish Acura can read this and either buy my car back or cut me a check for the $4000 or so I sent in repairs. I don’t think I will ever invest in another Acura since I am loosing faith in their quality and workmanship. I owned 3 Acuras and my MDX was problematic. Of course I fixed everything except the rpm moving up and down and the transmission still jitters. Avoid getting a 2007 thru 2013. All these years have almost the same problem. Look it up on google or YouTube.

Not so happy

steve, 09/24/2010

Have had 4-MDX's. The 10 model is the worse. Second row seats don't fold flat unless the second row headrests are removed. When removed there is no place to store them. More squecks and rattles than other 3 MDX's. Milage is not good for having a 6-speed trans. Recommended is 91 octane fuel. If use less the engine gives a fluttering noise. Dealer says tht is normal. This did not happened in any of my other 3 MDX's. Overall not happy with vehicle. Will look elsewhere when purchasing replacement vehicle.

So many problems already

Vincent, 02/25/2010

I have owned 5 Acura and Honda products in the past (2 Acuras and 3 Hondas). All of them have been pretty much "bulletproof" in quality and reliability. This one has been a terrible disappointment! Where do I start? My MDX has been in the shop 3 times already in just 4700 miles! The transmission jerks erratically. The ELS sound system was fixed under warranty, and the vehicle pulls strongly to the right (Alignment has not fixed the issue).

So much better than the 06 MDX

hamish, 03/28/2010

Have had my 10 base MDX for all of two days now. Biggest difference vs. the 06 MDX is that you actually look forward to driving this one! Reminds me of my 03 TLS, fun to drive, responds well, too fast for the kids to drive on their own!! Handling is very good, sticks to the road like an audi quattro, sporty handling, very little body roll for an SUV. Also very good for tall folk, my 6 ft 4 son, finds it very comfortable as both a passenger and driver.

Great vehicle for the price

Mike, 06/18/2020
Technology and Entertainment Packages 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

Hello, I purchased the 2010 MDX in June 2020. So far its a great SUV, lots of room, third row, seats fold flat, lots of tech goodies, sound system is really good. AWD seems to be more of a standard item with SUV's so I am glad the MDX is equipped with it. The middle row seats are surprisingly comfortable, if you haven't say in them - try it out. We all accept that the third row seats are small - good for kiddos, not too much else. I like that the A/C system is linked in with the Nav so it knows when a passenger has the sun on them and will cool their side down more...neat feature. Cons - As others have mentioned, not well insulated from highway noise, fuel mileage is so so (but it has decent power for the 3.7 v6). Timing belt will need to be replaced every 100K km's which does not appear to be a major job. The back quarter panel by the rear wheels seem to be somewhat prone to rust, take care of yours if it has avoided corrosion so far. Headlights have the same issues as all plastic headlights nowadays - they oxidize over time (can polish or wet sand out, just remember to use a good sealer after the job). Also, I am 6'1 and notice that it's quite a step out of the vehicle from a seated position, it's not a problem for me, but shorter folks may see this as a bit of an issue. All in all the vehicle seems to be well made and relatively easy to maintain. I hope it's a keeper!!

Not Impressed

jccai1, 08/09/2012

Replaced a Volvo XC90 with the MDX in 2010. We were sold mostly on interior space, price (model year end) and perceived reliability. Two years later, I have to say I'm not impressed. The car is just a chore to drive. The engine has very little low end torque. The ride is busy and floaty at the same time. The steering is loose and vague on center. A lot of road noise makes it into the cabin. And the transmission has slow and sloppy shifts, even after the software upgrade. After reading the horror stories about failed torque converters, now I'm really worried. Since it's the new 6-speed, I had thought Honda had fixed their transmission issues. I guess I was wrong!

MDX transmission issues

carollyn, 05/28/2012

My husband and I have a 2010 MDX and it's been in the service dept almost 5 times with serious issues. two of those being transmission problems. It had to have a torque converter with less than 30K miles. It recently needed another tranny software update. Steering and axle issues......Wow. For 50K purchase, we shouldn't have these problems!!! I feel like we need to get RID of this car while it still has a decent resale value. DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT!! BUY ONE OF THESE CARS! It's been nothing but a headache for us. We are trading it in tomorrow. Will never buy an acura or honda AGAIN!!! EVER!!!!

Lot's of fun

PalmettoSol, 02/05/2010

My first MDX was an '08 Tech/Entertainment, and my wife and I enjoyed it very much. I wanted a Sport/Entertainment at the time, but they were very hard to find. The first '10 MDX my dealer had was an Advance/Ent. and after driving it I had to have it. The '08 was great, but the '10 is even better. It looks more aggressive, the LED lighting is much nicer, and the extra gear is a nice upgrade.

Excellent SUV

rajeshn, 02/10/2010

Purchased new, dealership delivered to home. Normal size from outside; excellent finish, pointy front grill; very spacious from inside; love all the advance features; adaptive cruise is really good. Traveled to Florida total 1600 miles no issues with comfort or reliability; unlike the space shuttle. The blind spot indicator is excellent as is the comfort setting of the ride. On returning home 1 foot of snow and the vehicle got stuck in it. Called Acura 800 number was told to call back after 2 hours if condition was same; no immediate help available. A BMW X5 parked adjacent to my acura and I was unable to identify my SUV till I noticed the fuel filler on the wrong side. Heat;sound;nav excel

Acura Puts the "Sport" in an "S"UV

octavian, 07/21/2010

I traded in an 2001 MDX for this SUV. It offer the best price/performance in this category. Punch it, it goes. It is also not a car for the technology-challenged individual. It is packed with so much stuff, including adaptive speed control, blind side sensors, heated and cooled front seats, bluetooth, you name it. I don't get the issue with too many buttons. The dash is well laid out. Awesome suspension. And tight corners it does very well, with sport suspension turned on. I was taking corners like I was in a tl. Ok, not quite as fast, but unbelievable for a 2 ton SUV.

one minor hitch, but great now

kf, 09/23/2010

5K miles so far and loving it. Rattling noise after purchase, took 2 visits to discover defective strut that was replaced without hassle. Great for family trips with 3 little ones (and there are 3 latch connectors 2nd row which is nice). Highly recommend.

2010 MDX

Travelin guy, 05/13/2017
Technology Package 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

Great all around SUV. Load it up, tow a trailer, the kids and go.... don't worry about the weather!

Acura MDX provides excellent/reliable performance

Timothy Hart, 11/07/2018
Technology and Entertainment Packages 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

I read about how good the MDX was and switched from an Escalade to the MDX. It has been a completely reliable vehicle without a single visit to the dealer for problems. My car looks the same as when I first drove it home. The interior and exterior have held up perfectly. The car drives the same as when I first purchased it. It is roomy and when I need to bring a large load home, it does a good job. The car drives well on ice or snow. It has always been very comfortable and reliable. I would strongly recommend this car.

Buyer Beware! Oil Burner!

Pissed Acura Owner, 08/14/2019
4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

I have a 2010 MDX base model and have owned since brand new. The MDX now has about 103,000 miles. I purchased this car due to its reputation for reliability, dependability, and longevity. In February of 2019 I got a letter in the mail from Acura explaining that there’s an issue with some 3.7L engines burning oil. After driving between 4000 and 4500 miles prior to back to back oil changes, the engine was bone dry with no oil on the dipstick. Prior to the latter oil change, the oil light came on and I notified the dealer considering the maintenance minder indicated about 30% life on the oil. I was advised to check the oil and if need be add oil. I did so adding about 3 quarts and the level still did not show on the dipstick. So a few days later I go into the dealer to complain and I begin the oil consumption test. After 1500 miles I was told my engine burned a half a quart and that Acura may not fix the issue since it’s not burning over 1 quart in a 1000 miles. I am pissed! Engines aren’t supposed to burn oil! Acura claims this is normal! BS! I may be buying a Lexus or 4Runner! Honda/Acura has gone down in quality and are now on par with American manufacturers!

Torque converter issue

curious52, 11/13/2011

There is some concern about torque converters in older MDX vehicles, but now this goes forward to the 2010 model. At about 35,000 miles, my vehciles began to hesitate and shudder when it was necessary for the transmission to change gears. I read some Twitter reports which gave me reason to take my car to the dealer. They road tested the car and agreed the torque converter needed to be replaced, covered by the warrenty. They also told me they had replaced converters on four other 2010 MDX vehicles. The job takes about two days as the transmission must be lowered to replace the part. There is noticable difference now. My dealer was excellent in how they handled the matter.

Simply the best SUV

Richie Rich, 05/29/2010

Purchase my 2010 MDX Tech/Ent and without any doubt is the best handling SUV on the market. The new auto shift is smooth and makes the vehicle that much more responsive. The 2010s are much more quiet and upgrades to the technology is amazing. The stereo motivates you to drive more and the seats and active restraints are so much more comfortable. Stunning SUV.

2010 vs 2009

brian, 07/18/2010

Owned 2009 for 14 months and put on 23k was not impressed with overall quality i.e. both front Windows squealed when rolling down and wheel bearings replaced traded in for 2010 and what a difference the new 6 speeds trans is wonderful definitely glad I gave Acura another try base model purchased in libertyville il 39,500+ttl

My mom drives a sports car

buddyguy, 02/28/2014

My mom bought a 2010 MDX used that I drive occasionally. At first I didn't like it, but once I drove it alone and realized how fast this car is, I dig it! The v6 sounds awesome under heavy throttle and the car takes off! The SH-AWD is great in the snow, and the car handles like a dream. Stereo sounds great. Leather seats are very comfortable. Sport mode with the paddle shifters is a lot of fun, almost like a real manual. Now for the not-so-good.. We had to have a new transmission put in at 25k miles. Acura did it for free, but just be warned.after they fixed it we love the car!

Love it

John McGreevy, 02/27/2016
4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

This is definitely a great SUV with superior handling. The only knock is the poor gas mileage. 8/2018 Update (92K miles)--> one other issue (non critical) I have now is that the car burns oil very quickly. For example, if I'm 2800 miles post oil change and the oil life reading in the car says 50%, the 'Low Engine Oil' warning indicator comes on. It's not a faulty sensor either. The car is actually down 2 quarts of oil after this time. 3/2020 Update (118K miles) --> Turns out the low engine oil warning and the burning of oil fell under a Honda / Acura recall a year ago. That was resolved by new pistons replaced free of charge. I've also had several sensors go bad in the last year (tire pressure and one other). Overall, the car is still in great shape and drives well. I'm looking forward to gifting this car to my oldest when she's done with college in 2 years.

Top of the Line

Discerning, 01/08/2010

Switched from BMW X3 for more cargo room but did not want to give up handling. This one handles like a vehicle much smaller than it is and it has lots more bells and whistles than the BMW. It's hard to beat the way a BMW handles but this one is close, especially for its size. Great comfort and conveniences. Plenty of pep and a smooth ride. Exceptional technology. Perhaps the best luxury SUV value in the market.

Great Value

Great Value, 02/02/2010

I had a 2003 MDX and needed a new car. I really did not want another MDX because I had the last one for 7 years and wanted something new. I tried but nothing else compares in this class. This suv drives like a sports car, it the right size and is very luxurious. I put 104,000 miles on the my last mdx and just replaced tires, battery and brakes. It was solid and reliable. I am expecting the same from this.

My third Acura MDX

Lori, 09/22/2018

I have only good things to say about Acura. Great Vehicles

don't expect to carry anything heavy

saturnoutlook, 06/01/2011

Love this car, but unlike other SUV's I've owned this one is more car than truck. On several occasions I have hauled cargo that the car should have been able to easily handle, approximately 300 - 400 lbs. However, that was not the case, both times the car wondered all over the road, behaving like it was overaloded, definately not what I expected.

Acura MDX- Value over Price

JG, 01/27/2010

We switched from a Tahoe and looked at an Enclave, X5, Q7, GX460, GL and the MDX gave the best value for the price compared against the others. Smooth acceleration, superior navigation system and great sound system and features. We lost some room but got some gas mileage efficiency and this car has got the goods to keep us happy for some time. 6th gear added this year to transmission which make rider smoother and more gas efficient. Upgraded HDD, LED interior lights which add additional style touches. AWD is amazing and truly a safety feature for those that are concerned about driving in bad weather. Truly this car provides tremendous Value for Price and we are picky folks.

Sweet ride

rhodymdx, 02/05/2010

I got this vehicle mainly for comfort. I am a long-distance commuter and needed something more comfortable and luxurious than my Honda CRV, but with equal reliability. I am not disappointed. The seat is so comfortable and roomy; the ride is incredibly smooth and handling is great. Great on the highway---watch that you don't go too fast---you may never notice before that flashing light is in your mirror! A great luxury vehicle, especially for 40K...

Excellant Mid size lexuary SUV

Harilal, 02/12/2010

I purchased Acura 2010 MDX a week ago. So far it is a great SUV, fun to drive, sporty but very comfortable handling,good stability on the road, luxurious and spacious. Got it for 2.9% promotional APR, so a great deal. Absolutely love this car and very happy with professional dealeship. Wish it had a better MPG.

Happy so far!

Repeat MDX Owner, 02/13/2010

Bought 2010 MDX w/Tech Pack 3 weeks ago. Happy so far. Have 2002 MDX that has been good vehicle. Got new one for $41,903 - way below the TMV. Really happy about that. Thats only about $5K more than we paid 8 years ago for the 2002 Base model that can't compare with the new technology. Love the interior and wonderful stereo/NAV/HDD system., but all the buttons & various owner manuals are a little intimidating. The ride is similar to the 2002 in terms of feel and ride quality, so not a real cushy ride, has some road noise, but also a sporty feel like all Acuras. The best blend of space, performance, MPG, maneuverability, luxury and resale value on the market today.

What an SUV

Richie Rich, 02/17/2010

I replaced my 08 MDX and what an upgrade. The 2010 MDX is so much more refined, responsive, and quiet. The technological improvements are extremely good. Love the chrome window trim, less aggressive active head restraint and the silky smooth 6 speed automatic transmission.

Nice looking SUV

Sleepysam22, 02/14/2010

I have owned several MDX'S and the 2010 Advance package is by far the best. The 6 speed trans is smooth and responsive. The navigation with hdd is the best I have seen from any manufacture and I have looked at them all as I am a big time nav/tech guy. The seats are more comfortable than the previous MDX that I have owned. The led interior lights are really cool along with the blind spot detection. Collision breaking system and the adaptive cruise control. Very nice car

My 2010 verse 2007

stma1, 02/25/2010

I just picked up a 2010 Base Model, it is much improved over my 2007, the new six speed transmission really makes the vehicle responsive, the handling is awesome, improvements over the 2007 include, thicker more comfortable steering wheel , higher quality leather, new " xenon" like interior lighting, and yes I do like the front much better, overall a much higher quality feeling vehicle , my 2007 had over 95000 miles when I traded it in, no major issues at all, hoping for the same with my 2010.

Great Family SUV

RC, 03/19/2010

I finally gave into Japanese engineering after years of driving only European brands. The last straw was a terrible BMW experience. I have never been so satisfied with a car. The combination of comfort, space, performance, safety and reliability is great. I wasn't willing to compromise on any of those features and the MDX was the only one that met all of my criteria. The safety ratings really sold me due to the fact that I have a teen driver learning on this car and another one coming up in 2 years. Decent fuel economy given the size of the MDX.

Excellent Choice

Antonio, 04/04/2010

I upgrade from a Mitsubishi Montero 2001 to the MDX 2010. The MDX handling is great and the interiors are awesome. The sporty looks is the best not a round, bulky look.

Good Value

Jay, 04/03/2010

I looked at ML 350, Audi Q7/Q5, and X5. The MDX seemed to offer the right features for the right price. I am completely satisfied with my choice. It is a solid car that is fun to drive.

2010 MDX TECH

jvette, 03/30/2010

The MDX has been a wonderful experience and has help up to my expectations. The seats are very comfortable and this thing will flat get up and go.

Fun SUV

FUN SUV, 03/30/2010

I drove the X5 and the MDX. The MDX won because of the extra's, its quiet, fast and I love the gadgets. Everything for me is in its right place. BMW interior mechanics is too complicated and take your attention away from the road to use.

Comprehensive Review! Nice SUV for a fam

triceptive, 04/06/2010

Just purchased the MDX Tech Package a week ago and so far I love it. With the addition of our second child we needed a bigger car because our sedans were just not cutting it. I looked at: BMW X5(way overpriced - smaller then MDX) AUDI Q7(Overpriced - did not enjoy the ride) Buick Enclave(GM quality is not so good after years of use and I plan to keep this car for 10 years) I chose the MDX because the price was right. Another reviewer said that they dealer would not lower the MSRP. HA. I say that person has no negotiation skills. I got mine for $41, 700, a few hundred below invoice and over $4000 off MSRP. ($47,400 out the door). 1.9% APR is great too. Buy at end of the month!

2010 MDX Tech

Joe Dimitrius, 04/26/2010

Bought the 10 MDX Tech a month ago. Looks great in black. Love the ride. Compared against the Q5 (smaller), Q7( much more expensive), Lexus RX (very girly) and the X5 (more expensive to own). Zeroed in on the MDX. 45 out of the door. Yes, wait till the end of the month.

A solid value

Hilbilly 385, 05/02/2010

After a month or two of ownership we are quite pleased with our MDX. Build quality and features are excellent. It has a quiet ride and feels stable at 80mph. The seats are comfortable and the Navi/audio system are excellent. While not a sports car it handles very well and gets up to speed nicely. It has an excellent balance of exterior size and interior capacity. Recommend highly.

Enjoying the MDX Experience

Brian, 04/28/2010

I have put some miles in the drivers seat and find the MDX is what I was after in comfort, styling, performance and safety. I typically drive distance spending hours at a time on roads in different states. The MDX seems to glide on smooth surfaces with little sound or feel from the road. However on rough roads, I notice wheel noise. I am impressed with little sound from the outside entering in the cab. I forget what other vehicles sound like as they rush by in this car. I enjoy the sound systems as do my boys with thier IPODs. The cornering and handeling of the MDX gives me confidence that I can quickly manuever when needed especially in rain.

2010 MDX even better than the 2007.

Dr. T., 05/04/2010

This is my third MDX. It is even better than my beloved 2007 MDX. Much better sound system and much better backup camera. This is the SUV for those of us who love the performance of a sports car.

Very impressed with 2010

charlie, 05/07/2010

The new 2010 MDX provides a smooth and quiet ride, with excellent body control in the corners (even w/o the Advance pkg). The restyled front/rear- ends lend a more aggressive look, and together actually makes the car appear bigger than before. The voice commands are intuitive and easy to operate, and the premium Milano leather seats are incredibly comfortable. As with the previous gen, the fuel economy is only average for a V6. With an MPG in the teens, I would've liked to have a bit more low-end torque, although it's a decent performer for that kind of size and heft. The throttle is responsive and the new 6-speed auto is silky smooth. It's a very well-rounded SUV and a great value.

51050